Scouting dossier : Doncaster v Notts

Piethagoram

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,921
  • Days Won:  162

he did not impress me, none of the doncaster rover players did. his goal was not enough to say to me they had any real quality that we dont have already.

• Like 5

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,007
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Pass, I think when we need to find a striker there will be far better options out there.

None of the Doncaster players impressed me, if I was coming up from the National League team with money to throw, and I could say any of their players. I wouldn't waste a penny of it, not even if they signed for free.

• Like 3

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  1,898
  • Days Won:  5

I wouldn't consider accepting any of their players onto our team; I ponder if their own supporters would. Their performance was exceptionally subpar.

• Like 3

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,461
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

He executed the goal nicely. However, I wouldn't base a recommendation solely on that one performance. He's someone to keep an eye on; if he can continue scoring, it will be intriguing to follow his progress.

• Like 2

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  881
  • Days Won:  1

He exhibited proficiency in ball handling, neatly concluding his goal and contributing significantly through his hard work. I would need to witness his performance on several more occasions before I could confidently assess his capabilities. Nonetheless, amidst their struggling squad, he managed to stand out.

• Like 1

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  2,655
  • Days Won:  89

He was fairly threatening on the day and had something about him. There was another lad, tall, gangly black youth. He looked good too. Couldn't quite tell if he was a chaos maker but a headless chicken, ala Elisha Sam, or he had genuine quality.

• Like 1

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

The issue I have is when you are playing in a poor team like Doncaster. It’s easy to think that the players who are performing well would look good because they stand out more. Yet they could be completely dire when embedded in a squad like ours, where the quality and standard are high. I would be less inclined to look unless he scored a handful of goals.