Football Radar Ltd

Piethagoram

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,773
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

I read somewhere that our owners’ father is a billionaire so hopefully Notts future is bright while they are in charge.

• Like 7

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,007
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

This is good news, I remember reading about Football Radar being in quite a lot of demand in the UK and in certain European countries.

It's clearly working out with turning over a profit.

--

@Piethagoram Did you hear the gossip last season about the company being in debt and having to lay off staff?

I had people trying to convince me this was true, which a simple lookup would say differently with terms to the debt. It wasn't fans of other clubs, it was ours and some really should have known better. This is why I tend not to pay too much attention until facts can be checked.

• Like 5
  • Love 2

• Followers:  11
  • Content Count:  8,782
  • Days Won:  193
  • 𝕏:  twitter @piethagoram

I remember someone on social media saying he had been made redundant with Football Radar. I'm sure that the bulk of the profits are derived from betting company contracts. Probably #Notts pay a reduced "fee" for the data they have used. 

• Like 6

• Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  2,469
  • Days Won:  15

It's good that the Reedtz Football Radar Ltd is making a profit. It shows their business accruement's' and control of overseeing everything. It makes me feel a lot more confident that eventually we can start to live within our means too. Football clubs don't turn profit, but it would be positive to see us not losing a considerable amount each season.

• Like 6

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  77
  • Days Won:  0

This is fantastic news. Hopefully, the Reedtz brothers can reverse our trend of losses over time, as previously discussed.

• Like 5

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  5,444
  • Days Won:  287

I don't really think it's relevant as I doubt Football Radar is financing the club anyway. I looked them up before the takeover and they always struck me as being far too small to prop up a club like Notts, let alone the others they're investing in. The brothers have been putting around 1.7 million into the club every season, effectively running Notts as a Football League club throughout the Bananarama League years.

I suspect the money is actually coming from their father. But either way, being back in the Proper League and the rise in attendances will really boost the club's finances. 

• Like 4

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  502
  • Days Won:  2

You could loan the club money which makes a loss and then charge the club to use your data company. You could then offset some of the tax made by Radar through the loses at Notts.  I think the only really works if Radar was registered in a low tax jurisdiction, but I seem to recall that Pavis used to make money out of Notts whilst they were losing money year on year.  If I recall correctly he used to charge the catering company a peppercorn rent for the facilities, who then charged their services back to the club at top rates.  I believe his wife owned the catering company.  You couldn't blame them if they were.

• Like 2

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  5,444
  • Days Won:  287

I'm not sure about the catering company @OoooooTommy, but I think Pavis owned the Family Stand and charged rent for it right up until we exited administration.

I've no idea whether the club is being charged for the services of Football Radar, but if it is it won't be anywhere near the 1.5 million plus they've been putting into the club annually to cover the financial black hole. FR will have far bigger customers than Notts.

I think they've been putting money into the club in the form of loans because there's a tax advantage somewhere? Not quite sure how though. Our previous two owners did the same and it seems pretty common in football now. 

• Like 3

• Followers:  11
  • Content Count:  8,782
  • Days Won:  193
  • 𝕏:  twitter @piethagoram

I believe in the #Notts accounts, £110k is paid as a consultancy fee

#Notts are directly owned by an Isle of Man registered company

• Like 3

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,355
  • Days Won:  1

The success of Football Radar would undoubtedly be beneficial for the club, as we certainly utilise the resources they provide. A significant portion of our coaching team previously worked for Football Radar, which is advantageous. Given that it appears to be the primary company and income source for the brothers, its success will inevitably enhance our situation, despite them being a separate entity.

• Like 2

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,921
  • Days Won:  162

i dont think letting people go automatically means that a company is struggling to turn a profit, its quite common lay offs happen even with companies turning huge profits and i am pleased the accounts show that football radar is making a steady profit.

maybe the reason the reedtz where over in italy was for business meetings relating to football radar.

• Like 1