• Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Great news. :clapping:

• Like 4

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  1,712
  • Days Won:  36

I can’t wait for him to return as I think he is a great talent. We have really missed him because he would be great backup and challenging for a starting place every week. We have had no attacking threat off the bench since he has been injured.

I hope the club does the right thing and offers him a chance to earn a new contract, I would hate to see him walk away in the summer.

• Like 4

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  13,082
  • Days Won:  162

@Fozzy i like how cedwyn scott presses so much and how frequently he wins the ball back from attacking positions, he forces mistakes which seems so unnatural for a striker. i know macaulay langstaff is similar but he is more pressure in terms of kicking the ball away. these two would make a great duo which i dont think we have seen enough off since they signed for us from gateshead.

i think our form away from home would improve if we had them both starting, yet again i am mindful just like matty palmer that we dont rush him back into action.

i am sure he will start when ready.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• Followers:  11
  • Content Count:  8,404
  • Days Won:  194
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Robbie_NCFC

Supporter+

I agree @liampie I think Cedwyn has been a big miss for us since he's got injured.

• Like 2

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

He's a significant presence in the team. When he plays, he does all the things you would expect from a more experienced player. I think his absence has also been similar to that of Matt Palmer, because of how quietly he goes about doing all the right things. His return will be a big deal for the club. Some players do much more than you see, and when they're injured, you notice it more easily.

• Like 2

• Followers:  25
  • Content Count:  30,365
  • Days Won:  1,063
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Finally! I have been waiting a long time to see positive news about Cedwyn (👀double check that) Scott.

He's a fantastic player, someone who should be featuring more than he has - I mean in terms of starts prior to his injury. With him leading the way, our presence became more vibrant and intimidating. I can't wait to see him 100% and ready to feature.

Spoiler

I hold my hands up, this is a bit of a rant but bear with me.

I spoke to Cedwyn pre-season at Nuneaton. This was after the match, see I felt guilty that he took two prints I did of him. One of him alone and the other with Macaulay Langstaff in their Notts shirts. What does this have to do with his injury? I did ask you to bear with me. 😂

See everything was dandy, until I got home. We were waiting for food, when @callum2569 goes 'Oh no....'.

He was looking at a signed print from Macaulay Langstaff and Cedwyn Scott.

To my horror, I realised I had written "CADWYN"... Hence, why I felt the need to speak to Cedwyn at Nuneaton. See I said sorry to him, just like a champ he laughed it off, but he told me "I was going to get it framed until I noticed". Man, that was a sucker punch because I love how my art is appreciated. So, that goes by and, I wait until the season starts. I managed to finish my portraits of the players for this season, doing one in the home and one in the away. The first time I have done this.

After one of the first home games, I see Cedwyn Scott walking down. I say, 'It's only me, Cedwyn...'. He smiled, I then go "Yes, the fan who gave you a picture of your name spelled incorrectly, the same person who spoke to you after the pre-season game against Nuneaton.". I then asked if I could have a photo with him, he said yes and we continued the friendly laugh.

Before he went off, I explained that I would be re-doing the print, but that I have finished portraits of him in the home and away shirt. I asked if he wanted copies of them, he seemed very happy and again I felt happy. I told him I would bring them to a future game.

Then he bloody well goes and gets injured, I mean, Surely he could have waited a few weeks. He's always rushing off after games or as I am told by some of his teammates not pulling duty due to injury. Honestly.... 😂

The story in the spoiler is well worth the laugh at my expense. :( 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 months later...

• Followers:  11
  • Content Count:  8,404
  • Days Won:  194
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Robbie_NCFC

Supporter+

Nice to see Cedwyn back on the grass.