Wrexham v Notts ( Season ticket holders priority sale on Wednesday)

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  81
  • Days Won:  0

The tickets will sell out rapidly. I wish the club would take more measures to prevent people from buying an excessive number of tickets just so their occasional friends can get one. This would make it easier for regular attendees of home and away games to secure tickets.

• Like 6

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  171

I’m hoping for a better outcome than last season. We should have a good number of supporters with us, and hopefully, we'll make it a competitive game.

• Like 3

• Followers:  8
  • Content Count:  2,307
  • Days Won:  58
  • 𝕏:  twitter ARLukomski

Aiming to do all 23 away games. Done every one at the moment. Going Mansfield and will do Newport as well. I just hope I can get one. Loyalty system needed

• Like 5

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  176

Setting a limit on the number of tickets one person can buy could be beneficial. None of this ‘I’ve bought my mate’s season ticket and want to add that to every season ticket card they bring’. Increase the queue for tickets and give priority to sales in person. Make allowances for recognised fans with disabilities.

• Like 4

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  13,082
  • Days Won:  162

@ARLukomski i have also made every league game so far this season. i really have enjoyed doing the away games, there is a sense of togetherness and everyone creates a party type vibe. i do think the earlier excitement which was amazing has massively dropped over winter, its nowhere near the standard that had the club and players acknowledging us.

i would be disappointed if the wrong fans got hold of tickets, including people through having a season ticket holder friend because it should be season ticket holders only first. no exception.

• Like 4

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  467
  • Days Won:  2

Even though I’m a season ticket holder, I won’t be attending. I’d rather stay at home or watch it somewhere else. Is there any news on whether Sky will be broadcasting the game? It would be a missed opportunity if they didn’t.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  81
  • Days Won:  4

And @Piethagoram, about the sheep, It's the best grass-cutting method, it’s as traditional as apple pie. Who needs a lawnmower when you’ve got nature’s own grass trimmers, right? And the best part? They work for free! 

• Haha 2