Callum Ball Injured

Fan of Big Tone

Supporter+

According to @sportschippers on twitter,

@sportchippers: #notts manager Shaun Derry says that Callum Ball will be out for 6 weeks with ankle ligament damage

According to @sportschippers on twitter,

@sportchippers: #notts manager Shaun Derry says that Callum Ball will be out for 6 weeks with ankle ligament damage

i dont get why he plays and then doesnt, esp after scoring at stevenage. i like callum ball, he looks a capable striker who would do better with confidence.

shame about the injury tho.

Supporter+

It's an injury we could have done without, as you say Joe the more players we have fit the more options we have.

It's an injury we could have done without, as you say Joe the more players we have fit the more options we have.

It is also the area we need to keep players fit and able to feature, that lad from palace only a month deal. When does he go back? This could be an issue for us.

I also felt Ball had a good game, yet it frustrated me how he took to long to control the ball or he did, yet his touch was poor. I put some of this down to pressure and of course confidence.

He should have got two shots earlier way in the second half.

However, he did play well and deserved the goal.

I also felt Ball had a good game, yet it frustrated me how he took to long to control the ball or he did, yet his touch was poor. I put some of this down to pressure and of course confidence.

He should have got two shots earlier way in the second half.

However, he did play well and deserved the goal.

I dont think he is as good as people think, hes got talent but nothing special and i am unsure he is a goalscorer.

Supporter+

I think Enoch needs to practice jumping for headers, big Tone could have taught him a few tricks.

Archived