Club Shop Sale

Chris

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,989
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Anyone here taken up the offer put on by Notts to sell their stock of shirts and selected items?

50%!

Adult Shirt - £20
Children's - £15

I believe some of the other items are included such as the training tops, polo shirts. I kitted out my youngest, Ava and Ellie love their away shirts! Ellie's should be her birthday present but we wanted Ava wearing hers.

61349_10152962307500961_994135234_n.jpg

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  486
  • Days Won:  1

as much as i like the notts away kit this season i prefare the derby away kit more so think im getting that one this season.

as much as i like the notts away kit this season i prefare the derby away kit more so think im getting that one this season.

You might aswell by a Forest shirt, it's red! :o

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,905
  • Days Won:  162

i might have a look on whats on offer, i already got a shirt for xmas! :)

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  6,696
  • Days Won:  43

Was very shocked when I went in the shop how good the sale was the prices was reasonable u could kit out the family and would cost the earth well half the price anyway. There was evern 2 players in the shop I must say I love the fact county lets u get close to players and they try to keep prices at a good price

Coyp

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  1,932
  • Days Won:  26

Have tried to but all the online shop has done is take the amount 3 times over without visa verification and yet it keeps saying that the card details are wrong??

Tried ringing this morning at 9:10am yet was told the club shop doesn't open until 10am? It is advertised on the website as 9am?

So for me sod it, i'll spend my money elsewhere ;(

Have tried to but all the online shop has done is take the amount 3 times over without visa verification and yet it keeps saying that the card details are wrong??

Tried ringing this morning at 9:10am yet was told the club shop doesn't open until 10am? It is advertised on the website as 9am?

So for me sod it, i'll spend my money elsewhere ;(

Sorry to read that your having trouble.

I haven't really ordered online, apart from once. I will contact Lynn from the club and make her aware of this. Hopefully the issue can be addressed, as it might put others off also.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,905
  • Days Won:  162

my mum ordered my things for xmas online and she did not have any issues. could it be due to the sale?

Sorry to read that your having trouble.

I haven't really ordered online, apart from once. I will contact Lynn from the club and make her aware of this. Hopefully the issue can be addressed, as it might put others off also.

Good luck getting hold of her, i've been trying all day to no avail. It's not been a good experience in the slightest tbh, the wife is really annoyed as it was going to be a valentines present and living so far away from Nottingham we have no other way of ordering replica kit etc

Good luck getting hold of her, i've been trying all day to no avail. It's not been a good experience in the slightest tbh, the wife is really annoyed as it was going to be a valentines present and living so far away from Nottingham we have no other way of ordering replica kit etc

The club are aware now, hopefully the system is resolved. Seems a shame that one's gotten a way due to a problem but sometimes these things happen, shame about the valentines present. :(

The club are aware now, hopefully the system is resolved. Seems a shame that one's gotten a way due to a problem but sometimes these things happen, shame about the valentines present. :(

The single biggest annoyance is that surely Lynn is not the only person who can answer the fecking phone?? The few times i've come across Lynn she has always struck me as a very decent human being so surely someone there can do her a favour & answer the phone??

Anyway how's the knee?

The single biggest annoyance is that surely Lynn is not the only person who can answer the fecking phone?? The few times i've come across Lynn she has always struck me as a very decent human being so surely someone there can do her a favour & answer the phone??

Anyway how's the knee?

This is sods law really, whenever you need to get in touch somewhere via the phone they tend to be busy (not directly Notts). Citizens advice are shocking, we've never managed that.

My knee still hurts, I shouldn't complain but I had an assessment earlier.

The physio was quite rude and it seemed likely I wouldn't get anywhere but he noticed my knee still moves a lot, so I will be doing gym sessions twice a week. I just want to cope with the pain more than anything, I can walk and I'm thankful. It's just some days I feel like cutting it off :unsure:

Thanks for asking.

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  173
  • Days Won:  2

I might buy myself a shirt, dare i risk the online store?

I might buy myself a shirt, dare i risk the online store?

Apparently what went wrong has now been fixed according to @notts-joe, also I must say that since I sent an e-mail informing of my problems the club have an accounts executive looking into this for me which is really good service, the only problem that still hangs around, which isn't any problem of the club (it's an issue with our bent banking system) is the fact that I am out of pocket for a few days and the club are also potentially losing business through this system.

So go for it just DON'T enter any card details more than once if it doesn't go through :) 

Apparently what went wrong has now been fixed according to @notts-joe, also I must say that since I sent an e-mail informing of my problems the club have an accounts executive looking into this for me which is really good service, the only problem that still hangs around, which isn't any problem of the club (it's an issue with our bent banking system) is the fact that I am out of pocket for a few days and the club are also potentially losing business through this system.

So go for it just DON'T enter any card details more than once if it doesn't go through :)

Glad to hear the club have got involved and are helping, fingers crossed your original order might still go through.

I've had similar issues or should I say @cheeky~k8 has done. British Gas home topup system is awful and it often fails for us, sadly there's no way around it but someone is usually straight onto them to get the money back asap.

If something fails, it shouldn't charge people. Eventually the people behind the systems will realize it makes sense to process things properly. :P

Also, I agree with the bottom part. Go for it but don't enter details twice or more like mentioned above. :D

• Content Count:  627
  • Days Won:  11

Sadly I already have all the kits and notts gear that I'm going to wear.  I was tempted with a keepers kit but it wouldn't get used enough to spend £25 on.

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  18,302
  • Days Won:  28

Its a great deal for people who either want another shirt but not at full price or haven't managed to get one this season. Anyone who does want one will have to get it quick though because some sizes always sell out fast. Especially Super_pie's but luckily hes already got one.

• 2 weeks later...

• Content Count:  100
  • Days Won:  1

thats a good offer from notts county, i'd like our club to do that before the end of the season. its a great chance to get a second shirt cheap.

thats a good offer from notts county, i'd like our club to do that before the end of the season. its a great chance to get a second shirt cheap.

I heard your shirts are selling well FS, probably no need to reduce them. I think it's more to clear them for the new season, I just hope we learn to get them out quicker and in the shop to sell asap.

This for me highlights our poor season, the fact we left the shirt sales until the last minute pretty much.

Not just that but friendlies and so on.

• Content Count:  164
  • Days Won:  2

Both our shirts have been quite popular, supply and demand will no doubt help us ourselves next season.

Its hard for any club to make sure they get the shirts out in time for fans, a lot will fall on to the manufacturer but I am quite happy with Surridge, they are a lot better than Joma.

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  2,743
  • Days Won:  3

I hope any problems are now sorted.

Archived