Forest Sign Grealish lookalike Jota Silva

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,144
  • Days Won:  17

Big News today, that our Friends across the Trent have signed Jack Grealish. 

Well his Portuguese Look Alike Any way. And why does Jota Silva remind people of Jack Grealish? As he played on many occasions for his  Country? No . As he Won a Sack Full of Trophies? No . Did he cost a British Transfer Fee of over £100 Million? No. But Most Important Question Of All. Has He Ever Appeared in the Famous Black & White Shirt of the World's Oldest Professional League Club? No.

So Why Does this Portuguese Player look like Jack Grealish? He wears his Hair in the same way as Jack. That's Right  that's the only thing he has in common with Jack is he wears a Head Band pushed back in his Hair. And the Journalistic Genius that came up with this comparison, gets paid Vast Amounts of Money, while ordinary People have to Get Up at the Crack of Dawn work a Job that they more than likely Don't like, to earn Money just to put Food on the Table  Pay their Bills and cloth their Kids, Makes Me Sick.

Edited by Chris
edited to update the title and return the original post. 10:17pm, 05/08/24
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  7,479
  • Days Won:  166
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Robbie_NCFC

Supporter+

No matter how he looks, hope he helps keep them in the PL & they increase their season ticket prices again. 

That will suit Notts because Notts can pick up the support of families & casual supporter wanting to support a team in the City that charges a reasonable price to see them play.

More money in the Notts coffers is welcome.

• Like 5

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Maybe the title of this topic should read “Forest sign Grealish Lookalike”, it’s a bit deceiving, we’ll it fooled me for a minute anyway.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

@Fan of Big Tone

Would the Title of Forest Sign Grealish Lookalike , bring as Much Attention as my Original Title? No. People will be more Interested in reading about Forest signing Grealish than his Lookalike. Then Again the Title doesn't read Forest Sign Jack Grealish. People just Assume, it's Jack.

• Like 2

Supporter+
1 minute ago, Wheelbarrow repair man said:

@Fan of Big Tone

Would the Title of Forest Sign Grealish Lookalike , bring as Much Attention as my Original Title? No. People will be more Interested in reading about Forest signing Grealish than his Lookalike. Then Again the Title doesn't read Forest Sign Jack Grealish. People just Assume, it's Jack.

His name is neither Jack nor Grealish so I don’t really see your point. I don’t particularly like click bait, sorry.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• Chris changed the title to Forest Sign Jota Silva

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,000
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

He doesn't look like Jack Grealish to me, not remotely, but I say people look-a-like to family and sometimes nobody agrees.

Wait... It's Jota Silva, who does look similar. Maybe if Wish.com sold footballers?

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Supporter+

@Wheelbarrow repair man

Why have you changed the thread title?

It was a good tongue in cheek thread.

@Robbie I changed it, so it was clearer. 👍

• Like 4
  • Love 1

@Chris

Why have you changed the Title? It wasn't Clickbait, it was taken from a BBC Sports  report entitled who is Forest's Portuguese Grealish.  I have gone on to explain this in the Topic. the only I wrong was the Guy's name which I will Alter. Forest sign Jota Silva doesn't have the same Punch has Forest sign Grealish. And will probably Not get as many views because Notts Fans couldn't careless about who Forest Sign. I would like it turned back to it's Original Title. Please.

By Changing the Title the Topic has become Nonsensical. And it has little Baring on what I've written.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

@Fan of Big Tone

How this Clickbait? My Topic is in reference to a BBC post entitled who is Forest Portuguese Grealish. I then go on to explain who he is and why they think he looks like Jack Grealish. 

@Piethagoram saw the joke as indicated by his Laughing Emoji.

• Love 1

Supporter+

@Wheelbarrow repair man I’m sorry I don’t wish to offend you or cause any trouble but by your own admission the post would get more views by using a misleading title so in my mind that’s click bait, that’s how I would describe it anyway.

Forest haven’t signed Jack Grealish so to say they have in the title is misleading, that’s my view.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  628
  • Days Won:  1

Haha, he does look like Jack Grealish. Just not as well-groomed, or maybe when he's feeling rough from drinking. 🤣

• Like 7

• liampie changed the title to Forest Sign Grealish lookalike Jota Silva

Supporter+

@Wheelbarrow repair man

I didn't see anything wrong with the name of the thread.

But that's my opinion.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  12,915
  • Days Won:  162

he does look somewhat like jack grealish, but his facial hair is very full and overgrown. :rollonfloorlaughing:

@Wheelbarrow repair man: i have returned your original post and slightly amended the title, please lets not turn this into something more than it needs to be. allow it to continue without distractions and lets leave every prior be now.

• Like 5

@liampie No Insult Intended.

Why?  The Story is my Copyright and I have every right to Change things around if Need Be. If I knew how to get the Thread Deleted I would have Done so.  It would appear that apparently My Original Title was Clickbait (?) so get rid of Everything Problem Solved.

• Like 1

@liampie's comment is the approach the topic needs, as further comments only derail the discussion further.

7 hours ago, Wheelbarrow repair man said:

@Chris

Why have you changed the Title? It wasn't Clickbait, it was taken from a BBC Sports  report entitled who is Forest's Portuguese Grealish.  I have gone on to explain this in the Topic. the only I wrong was the Guy's name which I will Alter. Forest sign Jota Silva doesn't have the same Punch has Forest sign Grealish. And will probably Not get as many views because Notts Fans couldn't careless about who Forest Sign. I would like it turned back to it's Original Title. Please.

By Changing the Title the Topic has become Nonsensical. And it has little Baring on what I've written.

As I stated, I changed it to make things clearer.

I didn't refer to it as clickbait, I changed it so that people wouldn't firstly become confused and secondly overlook the discussion. I wasn't aware the Portugal had a Jack Grealish look-a-like. I should have titled it as Liam did, that was an error on my part.

2 hours ago, Wheelbarrow repair man said:

@liampie No Insult Intended.

Why?  The Story is my Copyright and I have every right to Change things around if Need Be. If I knew how to get the Thread Deleted I would have Done so.  It would appear that apparently My Original Title was Clickbait (?) so get rid of Everything Problem Solved.

I understand your frustration. As the author, you do have the right to make changes to your post. If you need assistance with deleting the topic, it might be helpful to reach out to a team member or report the topic for removal. Stating why, someone would happily assist but there really doesn't need to be a reason for that.

Personally, I felt that the title needed to be a bit more descriptive. Which I have touched upon further before, let's work together to stir this discussion back on track.

• Like 2
  • Love 5

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  73
  • Days Won:  0

He does look very much like Jack Grealish, but Forest will never be able to have our Jack. They can only sign imitations like this.

• Like 6

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  461
  • Days Won:  2

He does have a similar appearance and physical build to Jack Grealish. He has already claimed that he will be better than him, which, considering Jack’s situation at Man City, might be an easier task.

Jota Silva does look a lot like Grealish, though.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1,355
  • Days Won:  1

He looks like a weaker imitation of Jack Grealish. I do think the pair share an uncanny resemblance. I don’t think Grealish would be bothered about the comparison. Jota Silva is a decent player, but I think Grealish is far better.

I don’t get all the fuss over the off-topic comments. It sounds like effort was made to encourage people to respond.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  3,516
  • Days Won:  9

I don’t understand the fuss that the BBC and other media outlets have been making about this deal. Just because a player looks like another doesn’t mean it should be the main focus. I see he’s already come out saying he’ll be better than Jack Grealish. Those are big words. Yes, he does look similar, but I am sure he’s his own player.