Where are they now : Paul Hart

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,759
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

I can never understand why anyone wants to work after retirement age especially in a demanding job like football management, let’s face it at 71 time isn’t exactly on your side and you need to make the most of every day, spending more time with family sounds like an excellent idea to me, good decision by Paul, I wish him a long and happy retirement.

• Like 7

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,874
  • Days Won:  162

@Fan of Big Tone i think some people are too involved in football, paul hart seems a lot like neil warnock and unable to actually retire for long. he has taken breaks before, so i am not sure it will last that long. i hope he does get time to spend with his family, hes earned a legacy in football and if he can put aside the feelings that the game stirs he would be comfortable in his retirement.

• Like 8

• Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  2,456
  • Days Won:  15

I thought he had retired. Didn't he come out of retirement the last time he was at Notts? I thought he had been retired for a few years now. I know football can be addictive, but retirement is something to enjoy. I hope he manages to be productive in his retirement.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  553
  • Days Won:  4
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Retro_Pie

Enjoy your retirement, Paul Hart. It's nice to be able to spend time doing what you want, so don't rush back to the game. Enjoy the freedom that comes without any work pressure.

• Like 5

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  1,128
  • Days Won:  2

You've earned your retirement, Paul Hart. Thank you for your contributions to Notts, especially your work with the youth setup.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  7,369
  • Days Won:  161
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Robbie_NCFC

Supporter+

Footballers finish their careers so early in life that some never want to retire when it comes to coaching and Management.

Paul has been a good servant to all the Clubs he's been associated with especially Notts.

If he does decide to retire now I hope he has a great retirement.

• Like 3

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  616
  • Days Won:  1

I hope he enjoys retirement and isn't persuaded to come back. It's his choice, but he has done a lifetime of work, so he might as well make the most of his retirement.

• Like 3

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,961
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

6 hours ago, KingMaynard said:

You've earned your retirement, Paul Hart. Thank you for your contributions to Notts, especially your work with the youth setup.

He did a lot in his short time whilst working with our academy, although a lot of that effort had to be restarted from scratch when Alan Hardy messed up the youth teams status. However, the coaching staff are a lot better than what you would believe for a League Two. They have the future hopefuls in year groups, working on their ability and trying to get them to take as much information on board.

Paul Hart deserves to enjoy his retirement.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  1,885
  • Days Won:  5

Good luck in retirement, Paul Hart. You have been a big part of football and giving young players a chance.

• Like 1