Cedwyn Scott

Piethagoram

• Followers:  11
  • Content Count:  8,780
  • Days Won:  193
  • 𝕏:  twitter @piethagoram

Worried as on the final whistle, he limped down to the players tunnel immediately.

Last season, Luke allowed him to stay on the pitch when he was clearly injured. Has Stuart made the same error of judgment?

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,000
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I didn't see him leave the field, so I can't really comment on the limping.

I am not keen on him playing deeper, I think it largely subtracts from his performance and I would welcome a run as the striker provided he was fit enough. I wouldn't mind him here or there in midfield; I think he has done well in the role and especially prior to his injury. He might need time, I guess, but I feel he's not reaching the potential his performances can give. It's why I felt pleased to see him further up when he came on.

I hope he's okay; we can afford to give him recovery time if he needs it. Losing him to a longer injury, would be more problematic in the long run I feel.

• Like 4

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  1,059
  • Days Won:  54

Got to feel for him, came on missed a sitter and then possibly injured himself after mis-controlling the ball… He's looked like a player that's missed a season of football to me but he needs game time to get back into it, similarly to Palmer, so another injury setback is the last thing he needs. Hopefully it's more of a niggle than anything serious.

• Like 3
  • Love 3

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,000
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I don't think some players can change positions as easily as people think within football, Cedwyn Scott before signing for Notts was a predator and deadly finisher for Gateshead. He had formed a formidable partnership with Macaulay Langstaff. It was from speaking with @ARLukomski, at the Alfreton friendly two seasons ago when we first signed them that I went back to watch Gateshead highlights.

He does a good job in midfield, but playing someone out of position can throw them off, and I honestly don't believe the injury he suffered last season has helped matters.

I'm hoping we can learn how he's doing in the Bromley presser.

• Love 4

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,458
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

He seemed okay after the game, I saw him walking out as I was speaking to some friends near the KOP's gate.

I do think his performances last season show that he's good at this level, it's the injury and being played out of position which seems to be hindering him. Give him time to get more games under his belt, and he will form an understanding with his teammates. We have to remember, although he didn't start all that much alongside Macaulay Langstaff, they did have a good understanding and at times when they replaced each other, he just had to keep up the intensity that Macca brought to the squad.

• Like 3

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  1,138
  • Days Won:  2

It wouldn’t be ideal, but with Brown, we could afford Scott time to come back if he has taken a knock. I hope it’s nothing serious and just a dead leg or something like that.

He’s a good player. Sometimes you need a long run in a team after an injury to refind your form.

• Like 3

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  213
  • Days Won:  0

It's concerning to hear about Cedwyn Scott's limping, and I hope it's nothing serious. As some have pointed out, he's been played out of position, which might be impacting his performance. It's also important to remember that he's still recovering from a previous injury. Let's hope for his quick recovery and a successful return to the pitch, possibly in his preferred role as a striker.

• Like 2

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,915
  • Days Won:  162

we will have to wait and see how things turn out, i hope cedwyn scott is okay. hes a good player, works hard. i think he does just need time.

• Like 2