nathan tyson debut how did he do your thoughts guys

Magic magpie

Did okay, chased everything down shown plenty of energy to say he's not played regular for a while. We tried knocking the ball over their back 4 for him to run on to. Had a good debut. Thought Derry Should have put another striker up with him, as we had them on the ropes last 15 mins.

Tyson was great today,had a great attitude chasing every ball humped forward, and used the ball well when in possesion, i think he would benefit from having a strike partner like Lee Hughes,if only! Ok Jimmy Spencer to take the workload off him.

He shown what we've been lacking.

A capable forward who can hold up play, link well and chase everything down. My god he seems fast! Those who said he wouldn't be up for it, might be eating their words soon enough because he seemed to manage 90 minutes quite well. Pro footballers aren't like us, they can miss games and still appear fit! We crumble!! LOL

A unanimous :thumbsup: .I hope this  continues and he gets you a barrowload of goals.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived