NCFC's "Bench Scheme" (Season Tickets)

Chris

We have reduced prices for the 2014.15 campaign to their lowest rate since 2010 and have put together a package that we think will appeal to all of our supporters. 

The most poignant way we believe we can thank you for your support is to make you part of the team.

Every signing to The Bench for the new season will be treated as a new recruit, which will be announced on the club’s official website, and will receive a commemorative contract, including their Bench squad number.

Every member of The Bench will benefit from a 10% discount on the 2014.15 home kit during the opening weekend of sales after launch.

You’ll also be able to pick up a copy of the club’s award-winning matchday magazine #themag at every home league game throughout the season as part of your package.

Link here to the brochure - PDF Brochure

Season Ticket Prices

ADULT

£390 -Pavis
£315 -Kop
£315 -Family Stand

SENIOR
£235 -Pavis
£220 -Kop
£210 -Family Stand

16 - 21
£180 -Pavis
£180 -Kop
£170 -Family Stand

UNDER-16
£46 -Pavis
£46 -Kop
£46 -Family Stand

What are your thoughts on this scheme? Also, what do you think about the prices for a season ticket?

Supporter+

I haven't had time to read the full details yet but on the face of it, it seems that the prices have been reduced which is a good thing.

I hope the club do offer a free season ticket for children when an adults is purchased, we should be getting more families down and I do have concerns that the prices might push some into attending less. It's difficult though, yet either way £2 per game isn't bad and people need to be mindful about how much a ticket will cost once you can't buy a season ticket.

Notts have to be very, very careful here. If they charge more than £6 - That will impact the coffers, I'd assume it will be around that figure though.

I know quite a few fans who have told me they won't be renewing, also some who say they will not pay over £20 per game.

The bench scheme seems good, I have no interest in it myself but it would be nice for the younger supporters. I am unsure what type of fan would be excited about it, at least over the age of 18. Sure would be a nice experience but I can see this ending up with people polishing their egos!

its a good job i am getting overtime!  :thumbsup: 

the club have to protect their playing budget, tho i do think its bad in any case to expect children under a certain age to pay. at least the prices have fallen a little but i do not get the bench idea. seems another gimmick to me, i wished notts would just keep to the basics.

I haven't had time to read the full details yet but on the face of it, it seems that the prices have been reduced which is a good thing.

The ticket prices have fallen, mine would be £45 lower than last season. It's not much on reflection really, I thought the club might be a little more ambitious by lowering them into the 300's (not over). I know the club needs to protect itself, however I don't see these tempting people into renewing. Some will no matter what, others seek value or other things and L2 isn't going to attract big crowds.

Least not unless we have a solid team and doing really well.

its a good job i am getting overtime!  :thumbsup: 

the club have to protect their playing budget, tho i do think its bad in any case to expect children under a certain age to pay. at least the prices have fallen a little but i do not get the bench idea. seems another gimmick to me, i wished notts would just keep to the basics.

You can spend it and get yourself a ST buddy!

I hope the club consider allowing 1 child free with 1 adult ticket, it would go along way for families.

Supporter+

Having read all the blurb now I think I have worked it out correctly that I will pay £10.22 per match for me (senior) and my Grandson who is five AND get a free programme. That represents great value for whatever league we are in.

The bench thing is a bit of a gimmick but it will give supporters a feeling of togetherness and being part of the club and that (in my opinion) is a good thing. Overall I am very happy.

Roll on next season. League two champions.

Fantastic Idea from the club; Just wait till we get our Safe Standing area in the KOP. Even Cheaper. 

I'm Saving up for my Season Ticket. Gonna Cost me about 10,000 (1 Game Every Month for the season) Including Flights and Spending $$ )

BTW, My Goal is 2016 When we're in the Championship 

It would be great to see more people jumping on and buying tickets early, our @jurgenpie got his. How did you know he would end up on our screens again? haha, I'll let you my agent fee's provide me a nice slice of the cut for our famous pies appearances.

A few more and I can retire.

I will be renewing as I have said before, no matter what. :D

As someone who always gets a "matchday magazine" (when I have the change available), it certainly makes it a tempting offer. I also always get the home shirt, so a few quid off won't hurt either (I need something to go to the gym in).

Looks good for the younger supporters. Suits me personally as I am the carer for my disabled son so I pay for his ticket at the reduced cost of £46 now and get my ticket free to go in with him. That plus the programme is a good deal as that saves the pennies as he always loves the idea of having a programme although he cant read yet!

The bench seems like a really good idea but for me it comes at the wrong time, at least for me.

I hope it helps people renew, I will be doing so on Saturday. Not that I expect the club to acknowledge it, I am quite content with being a supporter or fan who backs the club but not with this thank you.

GREAT!

Archived