New Strip...

Feral Fox

It looks good, although I think this year I will just get an away shirt. I have both of last seasons and although I like the shirt, I just can't see myself wearing either enough to warrant the price.

Don't forget those who are bench members get 10% off for the first week of it's launch.

So far, it's got a great response from fans.

It looks simply awful to me. One big black line down the middle does not constitute "stripes"! It has all the aesthetic appeal of Chubby Brown's jacket. For a Notts football shirt it looks more like an off the shelf item from Primark. In the end, it's a shirt and nobody will care about it after 2 or 3 games so you can't get over excited about it. I'm afraid I'm not one of those who can tell you which kit relates to which season. I neither know nor care tbh.

White shorts are just dreadful. Whoever thought of that should have a word with themselves.

The goalie strip is fine.

It looks simply awful to me. One big black line down the middle does not constitute "stripes"! It has all the aesthetic appeal of Chubby Brown's jacket. For a Notts football shirt it looks more like an off the shelf item from Primark. In the end, it's a shirt and nobody will care about it after 2 or 3 games so you can't get over excited about it. I'm afraid I'm not one of those who can tell you which kit relates to which season. I neither know nor care tbh.

White shorts are just dreadful. Whoever thought of that should have a word with themselves.

You have just made my day! :lol:

PS. I believe @erindoors designs our shirts - On a plus note, I should easily be able to replicate the shirt on PES 2014 unlike the purple shirt. :rolleyes::shifty:

Not for me I'm afraid. I'm with P4U on the big block of black down the middle. TBH though It would have had to extra special to get me to buy one after parting with a fair few quid for me and the kids last seasons strip with names on.

Maybe I;m getting tighter in my old age. (Well tighter than I've always been!)

I think it looks very smart but agree with GrannyPie and Pies4u.Black shorts would be better and 2 black stripes rather than one.

http://www.footyheadlines.com/2014/07/umbro-derby-county-14-15-kits-released.html

@notts-joe-I don't like the advert for the sponsors!

Supporter+

There's not a lot you can do with black and white stripes but I like it better than last season's offering. Not sure I'll get one though.

I quite like it, for me it's a nice break from the usual offerings that we have had in the past, my only issue is the back of the shirt, I get why it is like that for the players numbers etc but as I will not be putting any numbers / names on the back it kinda looks unfinished, I suppose it could possibly lead to extra revenue in the club shop as people will want to fill that empty space.

I just hope that the paygroup & carbrini badges last being washed more than a few times before they peel off.

Will be interesting to see the away kit, I suspect that it will be all yellow in the same manner as last seasons purple kit, just hope that we don't look like a bunch of road workers if the colour is of the fluorescent type!! ha ha

I quite like it, for me it's a nice break from the usual offerings that we have had in the past, my only issue is the back of the shirt, I get why it is like that for the players numbers etc but as I will not be putting any numbers / names on the back it kinda looks unfinished, I suppose it could possibly lead to extra revenue in the club shop as people will want to fill that empty space.

I just hope that the paygroup & carbrini badges last being washed more than a few times before they peel off.

Will be interesting to see the away kit, I suspect that it will be all yellow in the same manner as last seasons purple kit, just hope that we don't look like a bunch of road workers if the colour is of the fluorescent type!! ha ha

I would be surprised if it was yellow, I think we might see a plain blue shirt.

• 2 months later...

Oh, I think you could be a bit more rude if you really tried!

Archived