Happy Anniverderry!

weymouthPIE

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  2,140
  • Days Won:  58

Shaun Derry today becomes the first Notts County gaffer in SIX seasons to survive a full year in charge - Charlie Mac being the lost. A full year in charge of Notts is surely testimonial and statue territory these days!?

To be honest, it's a sad state of affairs when one year is such an achievement in football these days, but in Derry I really do believe we have a man who can be at this club for as long as he chooses to stay.

It's a hell of a transformation to where we were a year ago. We may not be the prettiest of teams, but after last years utterly spineless shambolic excuse of a side, I couldn't care less if we don't many any friends along the way this season.

Here's to many more years of progress and stability.

Shaun Derry's black & white army!

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,993
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I firmly believe he could be here for at least 2-3 seasons more.

I do believe interest will come knocking but aslong as we move in the right direction, I have faith that Derry can break another record. I have that feeling he might be the manager who can take us back upto the 2nd tier of English football.

So Happy Anniversary to him and Greg, I hope he does treat our assistant manager to a Pizza Express.

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  3,511
  • Days Won:  9

This is much needed, hopefully he will remain the Notts manager for some time. I have a feeling he will step up sooner rather than later, if managers dont get sacked they are poached and derry shows signs of being a fantastic manager.

Happy anniversary to him and greg.

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  2,743
  • Days Won:  3

Stability and progress.Well done SD and GA,here's to a long and productive association with Notts.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,908
  • Days Won:  162

yes well done to them, no fan would have pictured this. so happy anniverderry to them!

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  904
  • Days Won:  3

He is making all the difference, yes greg is part of the success but a manager who does not play his trumpet and talks the way derry does deserves some of the shared credit.

Well done to the pair! I will be there tonight.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Shaun Derry today becomes the first Notts County gaffer in SIX seasons to survive a full year in charge - Charlie Mac being the lost. A full year in charge of Notts is surely testimonial and statue territory these days!?

To be honest, it's a sad state of affairs when one year is such an achievement in football these days, but in Derry I really do believe we have a man who can be at this club for as long as he chooses to stay.

It's a hell of a transformation to where we were a year ago. We may not be the prettiest of teams, but after last years utterly spineless shambolic excuse of a side, I couldn't care less if we don't many any friends along the way this season.

Here's to many more years of progress and stability.

Shaun Derry's black & white army!

Good post @weymouthPIE, I love the statue comment. :lol:

Derry and Abbot have certainly turned our fortunes around, long may they continue, I'm loving it.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,993
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

31a3c84603f9e7508ebc5dbd28ddb9c7.jpg

0fb16e063fd542fd2569995cd4a33366.jpg

Brilliant so far! Anyone else here (or was?)

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,290
  • Days Won:  69

What a difference a year makes.Happy anniverderry.

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,333
  • Days Won:  11

It's a tremendious feeling isn't!

We haven't felt this good since the Munto season, yet that was tinged with what went off that from July - Feb 2010.

I hope and pray we've found the Next Sirrel, Warnock, Big Sam. Would be amazing to have the next Gen of Kids come along.

I honestly believe Shaun & Greg will be here for a while. No one knows what the Future holds. So let's just enjoy this ride and see how long it is. 

Happy Anniverderry

In Derry We Trust

The kop to be named the Shaun Derry Stand in 2020

We're going to the 6th Round of the FA cup

We're going to win the JPT

Oh, and we're going to wenmbley in may :)

Happy times

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  2,832
  • Days Won:  59

@Canadian Wembley in May, woo hoo, Cup Final then...  best book my hotel and have my posters printed, where are you all sitting, got your tickets yet?

Ooops that's them eeejits that do that. :rolleyes:

Extremely happy for the pair of them, and hope they can be here long enough for Notts to get to a position of stability in the Championship, longer would be dreamland.

I can see a much bigger club coming in for them (if they continue like this), again big slice of humble pie for me, but one would hope that for now Mr T would do everything he could to hang onto them. :yes:

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  18,302
  • Days Won:  28

It doesn't seem that long ago since they took charge, but obviously it is. Well done to them for lasting so long but its well deserved because they are doing a much better job. There has also been more events where the manager and assistant are in attendance. It does make it sound abit bad saying they are only the 6th to last longer than a year.

Archived