Where do you think notts will finish in the table?

Magic magpie

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  6,696
  • Days Won:  43

well a few weeks ago i would have said the top 6 but after the defeats we have suffered I'm not to sure.

There is a few positives in the team roy carol being a big one the fact we have only been loosing by 1 or 2 goals is encouraging i still think the top 6 we can  make the playoffs like the great escape last year 

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,993
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Play-offs is highly unlikely our form would need to greatly improve but form isn't completely out of the questions. It depends on many thinks but I think right 14th is a realistic position.

We could shoot up or drop lower down.

I just see us winning some, drawing perhaps more and losing quite a few. It's all progress!

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,290
  • Days Won:  69

Somewhere between 7th and 20th.Seriously though Notts are due some improved results so agree with @notts-joe -or possibly a little higher.

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  3,589
  • Days Won:  75

14th -16th is my bet.

If, and its a big if, we do manage to turn the corner, then maybe a little higher.

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  5,443
  • Days Won:  287

I'm intrigued that, while on MAD the sky is falling down and we're heading for oblivion, lots of posters here still believe we can finish in the top half or even challenge for promotion. Are things really as bad as they seem?

I've got to admit, I'm so alarmed even my belief in promotion has taken a temporary knock. I'm perplexed by the management's scattergun transfer policy and the "let's draw 11 names out of a hat" approach to team selection. I'm concerned that players who show some promise are suddenly dropped from the squad entirely, never to return (Murray, Whitehouse, Harrad, Traore, Wroe, and now Daniels?). I'm worried that our over-reliance on loanees and short-term signings has undermined dressing room morale.

I'm also mindful that there is usually a late entrant to the relegation scrap in the form of a team that started OK but has gone into freefall and can't buy a win, and that that could well be us this season. I can't really answer the question at the top of the thread, but I'd be very happy and hugely relieved if it is the same or higher than where we are now.

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  1,932
  • Days Won:  26

I think you've got to try & look at the whole picture, SD came out and said that RT & AT both said that next season there will be more money to spend, ie a decent budget, again they said that this season was about clawing some money back.

GA said that judge them on next season as the players here then will be the players that they want, not someone else's. Also we are only 15 points away from safety, yes we've had a bad run all clubs do, the clubs with the bigger budgets generally have the ability to limit the the length of the bad run as they have far better squads and far more clout with transfer window targets than smaller clubs but nevertheless they still have bad runs.

I am certain that we will be perfectly safe come the end of March. 

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  2,743
  • Days Won:  3

Lower mid table.Roll on next season.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,908
  • Days Won:  162

9th we will be fine, i do think we will drop down but we fight back.

Archived