Daily thread - Friday 7th August

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Good morning, it's a lovely day here, I think it looks perfect for having breakfast in the garden.

A relaxing day is in prospect, no children to look after so we may go for a bike ride or a walk, it's time we got some exercise.

Had a good fishing trip yesterday I didn't catch anything but it was very peaceful sitting watching the wildlife.

Have a great day everyone, thanks for joining in the daily thread it's lovely to read a snapshot of people's lives.

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  5,443
  • Days Won:  287

Today is the day I've been waiting for - I'm going to the FOOTBALL later on to watch Waldhof play the reserves of some billionaire-owned village team. They've made some really good signings and there's a real air of expectation around the club, so I'm looking forward to seeing them in action. Excited!

I'm not expecting a fast-paced game though - it's pushing 30 degrees already at 9.30 am and apparently we're going to reach over 40 degrees. I'd rather be watching than playing!

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  3,589
  • Days Won:  75

Final day of this part of the holiday. If the weather holds a few hours on the beach, transporting and packing then taking the kids to the indoor swimming pool onsite.

What the kids don't know is we are packing the car up, making out we are going home by driving to a new location at Petney lakes to a log cabin so week two wil begin tomorrow!

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  2,832
  • Days Won:  59

I thought my little corner of Cumbria was grim... I am in Glasgow... guess what...

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  2,465
  • Days Won:  68

Supporter+

I have a new game for us. We should try and predict which games @weymouthPIE will pick each week. I only got 1 this week....Charlton vs QPR.....

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,993
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Finish editing the PONcast (my fault for its delay). Upload a article plug for the prediction league, manage the FB wall, read @Canadian's article, all pretty much PON related.

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  18,302
  • Days Won:  28

Tidy up and sort the house out abit as the kids are at @GrannyPie's house today. My fridays do usually consist of the school runs and tidying up, maybe getting a few things done as it can be easier without kids following me everywhere, but as theres no school, that makes it easier.

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

I have been spending time catching up with family.

Nothing but joy the past few days, work will soon be calling but for now I plan to keep doing much of the same.

Archived