Mobile phone sim only deals

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

I'm with Virgin presently and pay £8 for 1,000 minutes, unlimited texts and 500 mb data.

The thing is I rarely use the phone for making calls, I probably average around 20-30 minutes each month, I might do 100 texts in a month but I could do with more data, especially while we are away.

Does anyone know of a deal which will give more data and less minutes and texts for around the same price?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Content Count:  12,908
  • Days Won:  162

companies are trying to get people to reduce the amount mobile internet they use, as less and less people are making phone calls. its why we are seeing a shift from 2gb, 3gb, 5gb packages to 500mb, 1gb, 2gb and unless you pay them a silly amount the deals are quite crap.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,993
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

3G or 4G???

Giffgaff 4G - £12 | 500 UK minutes, unlimited UK texts and 1 GB Internet for one month. Plus, you will still benefit from our free giffgaff to giffgaff calls and texts on top of that. Link - Here

Giffgaff 3G

£7.50 | 250 UK minutes, unlimited UK texts and 500 MB Internet for one month. Plus, you will still benefit from our free giffgaff to giffgaff calls and texts on top of that.

£10 | 500 UK minutes, unlimited UK texts and 1 GB Internet for one month. Plus, you will still benefit from our free giffgaff to giffgaff calls and texts on top of that.

£12 | 500 UK minutes, unlimited UK texts and 3 GB Internet for one month. Plus, you will still benefit from our free giffgaff to giffgaff calls and texts on top of that.

Link to 3G plans - Here

I've been using Giffgaff since the early days @tonyhateley, I highly recommend them. It's a good service but support is handled via their site, which is also very good but it's english text and nobody argues or tries to throb you off.

• Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Thanks @notts-joe I'm 3g those deals look good.

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

If you dare, over here you can get good deals by approaching the providers themselves.

Verizon gave me pretty much what I wanted without questions, surely the brave wins in this game?

Archived