who else to release?

liampie

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,909
  • Days Won:  162

who else can notts afford to release?

if the rumours are true about us supposedly looking into other players, surely we should continue to release some players if its affordable?

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,995
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Honestly, at this stage I would just leave things as they are.

Some fans have expressed that Fullarton should give players a chance, I agree - I can't say I am overly impressed by the rumours. @super_ram what do you think of Miles Addison? Jason Banton seems decent but has people have mentioned to me he's quite difficult to manage in terms of consistency. If releasing further players means we add more to the squad, I think it defeats the point and may occur complications.

At the end of the season we can have a proper clear out, keep the spine and just add real depth.

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  1,702
  • Days Won:  36

Of the current squad, the obvious ones would be McKenzie and Audel. The manager has now identified the need for the centre half position to be strengthened, hence MacKenzie and Addison coming in, although Addison can also be used as a midfielder.

I would have thought that loaning out Amevor would be a good move, he needs game time over here and it would give us a clue as to whether he will make it, or not.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,909
  • Days Won:  162

i think audel is better than amevor personally, just that audel is no left back.

mckenzie seems to have been forgotten about completely, i would possible include colby bishop because he clearly is not going to be given a push. i think he was rushed before :(

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  1,702
  • Days Won:  36

36 minutes ago, Super_Danny_Allsopp said:

Guy Branston?

Yes Please!

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,179
  • Days Won:  23

i think audel is better than amevor personally, just that audel is no left back.

mckenzie seems to have been forgotten about completely, i would possible include colby bishop because he clearly is not going to be given a push. i think he was rushed before [emoji20]

I didn't think colby bishop played too badly whempn he played under derry, from what I can remember he tried his hardest and got himself about abit but then never played again, like many derry wonderkids and now moniz's bright sparks aren't shining either (burke, aborah and genaro) and valencic is a perfect example of a good debut and then never playing again

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

As an exile I cannot comment but I find the comments to be intriguing.

Can anyone actually say what Guy Branston is doing wrong? He seems to be the hate figure that Jim Rodwell was, I can't say I understand it.

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  3,511
  • Days Won:  9

Release Sharpe and Mckenzie, Audel is a maybe.

Bishop deserves more time.

If we do make way with the above defenders, we should not rely on one loan defender.

Is Daniels still here? I forget. Da Silva is too lightweight for this division, Balmy shown more promise. Those calling for Sarpong and Richards to be released are mad, obviously they do not want us developing youngsters.

Release Sharpe and Mckenzie, Audel is a maybe.

Bishop deserves more time.

If we do make way with the above defenders, we should not rely on one loan defender.

Is Daniels still here? I forget. Da Silva is too lightweight for this division, Balmy shown more promise. Those calling for Sarpong and Richards to be released are mad, obviously they do not want us developing youngsters.

Daniels left a while ago and Im not sure sharpe has even played for notts yet

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk

• Followers:  11
  • Content Count:  8,773
  • Days Won:  193
  • 𝕏:  twitter @piethagoram

@ohstanleyaborah Sharpe came on as a sub at Luton. His recent reserve performances has changed my opinion, as has McKenzie. @upthepies However Colby Bishop especially and Sarpong unfortunately don't look like making it IMHO. I really hope Pedro's son can stake a claim for next season.

@ohstanleyaborah Sharpe came on as a sub at Luton. His recent reserve performances has changed my opinion, as has McKenzie. @upthepies However Colby Bishop especially and Sarpong unfortunately don't look like making it IMHO. I really hope Pedro's son can stake a claim for next season.

How did he do? And I think both bishop and sarpong just need a chance and a run in the team

@ohstanleyaborah On the basis of the reserve matches I have seen, neither Bishop and Sarpong are no where near first team ready IMHO. So who would drop from the Notts midfield to accomodate Sarpong? Curtis, Noble?

@ohstanleyaborah On the basis of the reserve matches I have seen, neither Bishop and Sarpong are no where near first team ready IMHO. So who would drop from the Notts midfield to accomodate Sarpong? Curtis, Noble?

I haven't seen the reserve matches so I wouldn't know

@ohstanleyaborah I can only express an opinion on what i have seen. There are question marks over De Silva too, never quite forgiven him for "why ruin the hair" performance at Salford... Over the years, one sees good youngsters who think they have made it in their first professional contracts only to fall by the wayside. The hunger and the desire needed to succeed, seems to get put to one side

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,727

Sharpe played a game under moniz to and looked okay but moniz dropped him for tying his laces or something of that similar.

But he's young meant to have pace aswell is get rid of a fair few if I'm honest some are clearly not in the plan fair to say McKenzie is in the plan valencic has played one game all season.

Snidjers was not playing under moniz and in reserves he's not playing now or making the bench under Fullarton that tells you a lot.

Burke has all of a sudden been dropped and gettin no time whatsoever Audel and amervor are not better then Atkinson has shown to be and he's younger then both of them.

De silva is a number 10 no were near as good as noble or Murray who can do that role there is a fair few I think will be on there way especially the lads in the reserves who are not near the bench.

De silva Snidjers McKenzie amervor and Audel I think are not gonna make the team now and will be released at some point.

Archived