Aborah told to find another club

ivansneck

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,588
  • Days Won:  22

According to Uncle Colin. CS says he's going to ask JF directly after the game. I feel sick to the stomach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Followers:  11
  • Content Count:  8,766
  • Days Won:  193
  • 𝕏:  twitter @piethagoram

We should be building teams around Stanley. The fact that 99 per cent of the Notts supporters agree that Stanley should be in the team.....I fear another supporter revolution

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  2,654
  • Days Won:  89

Just now, Piethagoram said:

We should be building teams around Stanley. The fact that 99 per cent of the Notts supporters agree that Stanley should be in the team.....I fear another supporter revolution

Especially if we lose today.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,983
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

This could be quite a bad move by Jamie Fullarton and Notts.

I think it was @liampie who mentioned that JF wouldn't gain support by discluding Stanley, if he's gone or going - I won't be happy. Seriously, he's a very good player. We have all been impressed by him this season, then propaganda forms and everything else flies out the window. If this is true, I bet it's been on the cards since he was dropped. Do we want players who are skilful and consistent or the total opposite.

My views are written upon reaction to the news.

I think the difficulty is that Stanley was a Moniz disciple. Maybe the exit of Swerts, Sprockel Jenner were his "friends" base he relied on in Nottingham. It doesnt look good now for Snijders and Amevor too? In hindsight, I would have preferred to have stuck with Ricardo and wish this whole sorry episode wouldnt have happened

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  631
  • Days Won:  8

I'm not surprised that he is not in the squad, I think the chance of JF responding to popular opinion, even though it is overwhelmingly in support of Aborah, was zero. JF, probably with the help of Branston, is now digging a big hole.

• Content Count:  1,179
  • Days Won:  23

It is very possible that Stanley is playing silly beggars and doesn't want to play for the manager that signed him, but he should play for the fans and for his own career!

Sent from my Wileyfox Swift using Tapatalk

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  1,702
  • Days Won:  36

Selection?!? He is the best player in the squad and not to make the bench is laughable. Just tell the truth JF!

Full credit to Colin for asking the question and putting him on the spot, but JF wouldn't answer the question. Says it all really...

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  2,654
  • Days Won:  89

Colin just grilled JF as to why Aborah isn't selected, and whilst he tried to dodge the question, he did make it clear that is because JF doesn't want to select him.

That throws the 'Aborah has thrown a wobbly' argument out the window. 

• Content Count:  1,179

Colin just grilled JF as to why Aborah isn't selected, and whilst he tried to dodge the question, he did make it clear that is because JF doesn't want to select him.

That throws the 'Aborah has thrown a wobbly' argument out the window. 

He just did not want to give a straight answer but surely he would have said if Stanley had done something

Sent from my Wileyfox Swift using Tapatalk

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,983
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Jamie didn't choose wisely, he had the chance to be honest and upfront but decided to play it coy. Fans won't like that and I don't blame them - I know some will but surely these type of silly dramas could be resolved much easier? Had JF said 'I don't see Aborah fitting in' after he decided that - it would have been easier. Yet we have this boiling up, the rumour progress and the handling of it totally goes out of the window.

I really feel the best decision would have been to given him a chance, then he could state his argument after declaring he could move on.

If he's injured, sick etc - I honestly don't care.

What I do care about is losing talent and our best players. Notts can be very choosy when they want to be but I honestly don't feel it's a decision which will bide itself well in the future. Good luck to Stanley if he does leave soon.

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  3,507
  • Days Won:  9

26 minutes ago, Fozzy said:

Selection?!? He is the best player in the squad and not to make the bench is laughable. Just tell the truth JF!

Full credit to Colin for asking the question and putting him on the spot, but JF wouldn't answer the question. Says it all really...

It will be interesting to see how the nottingham post follow up on this.

Best player this season by a mile.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,900
  • Days Won:  162

its a joke! the fans who wanted aborah gone are now singing him praises.

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  1,702
  • Days Won:  36

I don't think any fan wants him gone, but I admit that I have said in the past that I struggle to see how he would fit into the current set up. That is a case of change the set up, not the player and even in this team, he will offer so much more than Smith. 

All we need is a loan midfielder to play the role that allows Aborah to do his stuff, but no, Fullerton finds it easier to play yes men than accommodate a difficult to manage individual.

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,727

no one has ever stated abroah to be gone that's madness and stupid people may have said at times he struggled to watch runs off him etc.

But gone no chance and as for people thinking he doesn't wanna be here that's madness to why would he speak to fans and tell them the truth if it was lies?

Id rather belive Stan then Fullarton who is a clear l*** and he does it in interviews lies about the performance I mean he thought last week was a good week beat by Orient he must be at diffrent matches.

Also I didn't like the bit when Colin said will we be seeing Stanley abroah and Fullarton kind of laughed and said in what way I don't like the guy his attitude stinks he comes across cocky.

He made no effort to the fans from day one the players look lost I can gaurentee the next home game the fans will go mental and the songs will be worse and I don't blame em cause this guy is ripping us apart.

And to top it all off with the cherry on top Stanley will walk on a free by the club and probaly go high end league one club ie Sheffield United or Wigan a big club or a mid championship side 

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  5,442
  • Days Won:  287

It's very apparent that the Moniz signings are no longer welcome. Whether that's down to Fullarton, Branston or someone else is unclear, but to me this appears to be a political move at the expense of the team.

Personally I would have played him in a midfield five and sacrified a striker, but then what do I know about football management?

@DangerousSausage Far too sensible ...you have automatically been excluded for selection as next manager, whenever the vacancy arises........

57 minutes ago, DangerousSausage said:

It's very apparent that the Moniz signings are no longer welcome. Whether that's down to Fullarton, Branston or someone else is unclear, but to me this appears to be a political move at the expense of the team.

Personally I would have played him in a midfield five and sacrified a striker, but then what do I know about football management?

more then Jamie Fullarton jus like we all do 

22 minutes ago, Piethagoram said:

@DangerousSausage Far too sensible ...you have automatically been excluded for selection as next manager, whenever the vacancy arises........

after the Dagenham game when they beat us 2-0

• Content Count:  1,333
  • Days Won:  11

Sad Times if this is really True. 

Can you imagine the Environment in this household, when the Mrs Supports Villa. 

YAY, Whoopty Feckin do, it's Saturday again :(

Get Guy Branston away from my Club. You were ssh ite before, and it seems your Sh itter at your Current Job too. 

Archived