Unacceptable to try to sell Stanley

Piethagoram

41 minutes ago, ohstanleyaborah said:

I'm sorry to say I can't see him being sacked until the new owners come, why would trew cost himself more money when he could leave it up to the new owners

Sent from my Wileyfox Swift using Tapatalk

If he doesn't its gonna end up costing him a decimal point or two on his asking price

It's just bizarre, any other player would have been released by now - so either Aborah is refusing to mutually part ways (which I would find hard to believe) or the club feel he's an asset which can attract a decent sum of money.

Personally, despite rating Aborah I can't see any offers reaching 50k.

Which makes it seem, all so very pointless but if he's not transfer listed, if the rumours aren't 100% accurate - then JF should play him and try to work things out. This mess and much of what's going on must be resolved now. Hopefully if true re: Mr Trew allegedly distanced himself further from the sale, it may mean it actually progresses. It's best for all involved it's handled promptly, and it actually goes ahead.

Perhaps the valuation should be made public knowledge? Least then, we fans can know where we stand - as do any would be investors/buyers.

Fullerton is devaluing the club ,who's gonna fork out millions for potentially a conference club, he needs outing before its to late and becomes squeaky bum time at the end of the season.quite clearly he is out of his depth ,no passion whatsoever and no tactical nouse!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fullerton is devaluing the club ,who's gonna fork out millions for potentially a conference club, he needs outing before its to late and becomes squeaky bum time at the end of the season.quite clearly he is out of his depth ,no passion whatsoever and no tactical nouse!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The thing for me is how he clearly wants to do it alone, no effort to get us on side or air what any manager would - until now, he accepts we haven't been good enough. It's all been talk of 20 minutes and so on, it's a shame but your right he's out of his depth.

Archived