Perfect day in Mexico

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  530
  • Days Won:  24

Yes it started badly.....9am watching Notts on the internet getting stuffed by Exeter.

1pm picked up Dr Miriam from the bus station.......restaurant and a few beers......things are obviously improving.

Bought a few bales of hay, 40 kg of chicken food and 40kg of dog food on the way home.

Several beers in the garden..............5pm a huge thunderstorm, wow........RAIN..... sheep and goats are dancing.......I am literally jumping up and down with delight.......can it get better?

Miriam cooks dinner....then drags me into bed for a quick 1-hours "nap".........now I am beginning to think I am dreaming.....a "nap" at 7pm.....yum yum

Now she is sound asleep and snoring..................I log in...................... and find that George Formby is back plying his trade in Great Yarmouth!!!......I start laughing and cheering!!

Oh lordy lordy.....things don't get much better.....I am in heaven......I think I need another beer.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,000
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Right, when can you fly over? We can't have this, you need to see what we have. :P

• Followers:  11
  • Content Count:  8,781
  • Days Won:  193
  • 𝕏:  twitter @piethagoram

@tarquinbeech You just need a donkey wearing blinkers, to be named Jamie. So that when you call "Stanley" to him, he looks away :D

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,588
  • Days Won:  22

Beautiful morning here in Beeston. Sun shining through a cloudless sky (lyricism neds here!)

AND FULLARTON GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New era starting...

2 hours ago, ivansneck said:

Beautiful morning here in Beeston. Sun shining through a cloudless sky (lyricism neds here!)

AND FULLARTON GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New era starting...

Strange how we all feel so good?....not really.

Most of us could see how this would end up after 5 or 6 games.

I am genuinely typing in semi-darkness here....but feel like this is the start of a new dawn for Notts.

Not sure if this next comment is going to be unpopular.....but if Mr T appoints a decent manager, and the takeover doesn't go through......Mr and Mrs T could start building some bridges again with the fan-base?....or is it too late for that?

• Followers:  11
  • Content Count:  8,781
  • Days Won:  193
  • 𝕏:  twitter @piethagoram

@tarquinbeech Buenos dias, El "Notts" Chapo..... new dawn for Notts and one on the Altiplano I presume... Actually, I was pleasantly surprised that the dirty deed had been done, as given the HMRC winding up order, I was worried that Ray's cashflow was not going to include paying off another manager.

I have been always supportive of the Trews, who have been good custodians though not necessarily, the best choosers of managers.

How is Tarq's Aileen this morning? 

1 minute ago, Piethagoram said:

@tarquinbeech Buenos dias, El "Notts" Chapo..... new dawn for Notts and one on the Altiplano I presume... Actually, I was pleasantly surprised that the dirty deed had been done, as given the HMRC winding up order, I was worried that Ray's cashflow was not going to include paying off another manager.

I have been always supportive of the Trews, who have been good custodians though not necessarily, the best choosers of managers.

How is Tarq's Aileen this morning? 

I know it's not a popular sentiment at the moment.....but, like you,  I admire Mr T and Aileen.....and I wish they could could have had at least one really great season.

Both the new babies, Charlie Palmer and Aileen are doing really well....the latter is one week old today, so I am still nervous every morning when I go looking for her.

The mother "hides" her in the shrubbery every day....so she is hard to find or spot....I always feel relief when she wanders out at mid-morning milk time.

This is turning into a stellar, superdozyfabo day......Mark Cooper it is............100% support this............GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  1,041
  • Days Won:  71

Came back from the game fuming yesterday, but was off out to Just The Tonic comedy club with the wife, 3 daughters and 3 boyfriends (theirs, not mine) so thankfully I had no time to look at messageboards.  So for me it was comedy in the afternoon and at night!  Decided to drown my sorrows big style, and we didn't roll in until 3am.  Couldn't resist a sneaky peek at the boards, and was delighted to see that Fullarton had actually gone.  Hopefully the nightmare is finally over and we can start to look forward again.

Came back from the game fuming yesterday, but was off out to Just The Tonic comedy club with the wife, 3 daughters and 3 boyfriends (theirs, not mine) so thankfully I had no time to look at messageboards.  So for me it was comedy in the afternoon and at night!  Decided to drown my sorrows big style, and we didn't roll in until 3am.  Couldn't resist a sneaky peek at the boards, and was delighted to see that Fullarton had actually gone.  Hopefully the nightmare is finally over and we can start to look forward again.

You say that the boyfriends weren't yours, but what about the wife and daughters. WE NEED THE WHOLE TRUTH!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  1,041
  • Days Won:  71

2 hours ago, ivansneck said:

You say that the boyfriends weren't yours, but what about the wife and daughters. WE NEED THE WHOLE TRUTH!!

The wife is definitely mine, judging by their stunning good looks the daughters are mine, unfortunately none of their boyfriends are worthy - they support Man U, Arsenal, and worst of all Forest!

Oh dear!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,297
  • Days Won:  69

37 minutes ago, Elite_pie said:

The wife is definitely mine, judging by their stunning good looks the daughters are mine, unfortunately none of their boyfriends are worthy - they support Man U, Arsenal, and worst of all Forest!

Yes it's ended up quite a good weekend really .

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,916
  • Days Won:  162

after watching one of your videos @tarquinbeech and browsing through @notts-joes faces of pon i thought you had flown over.

4 hours ago, liampie said:

after watching one of your videos @tarquinbeech and browsing through @notts-joes faces of pon i thought you had flown over.

I think PON might be showing re-runs from the 90s if I was in it!

@liampie which image bud? I would be interested in seeing it. :shifty:

1535015_10154699324055961_24043517331473

Hahah haha.... :lol:

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  5,444
  • Days Won:  287

The Steptoe lookalike in the background?!?

(No offence if the Steptoe lookalike is reading this BTW. He was a fine looking fella!)

@DangerousSausage it must be, it's not the couple. :lol:

steptoe? the person slightly blurred out by the side is a dead ringer for @tarquinbeech.

@liampie the only way you can see the "blurred" guy is if you open the pics via some other program, then zoom in..........do you honestly sit there zooming into people in the background?

if so, there is a job awaiting you..... with the KGB/MI5/CIA searching for spies......or the Daily Star as a photographer, taking long-distance photos of topless celebs on their hideaway beaches....yum yum!

ps by unmasking me on Iremonger road, you have blown my cover as a Mexican ex-pat.....I can now reveal myself as an Albanian squillionaire from Tirana who has been in negotiations with the Trews since December and I have been "hanging out" on here, trying to gauge fan reaction to our plans to try something totally different at ML.....a proven, experienced manager.

Ray said he wanted to try a rookie just one more time before he handed over the reins to us.....we agreed in principle, mainly because our company car wasn't ready yet and the guy in Tirana said it would take 69 days to fix.....it is now ready, and will be parked in Ray's spot next week.

Archived