Jason Turner update..

Piethagoram

I know this will be a frustration to you all, but I am unable to provide you with detailed information on the current financial situation at the club. However, I am assured that our current debt to HMRC will be settled ahead of the scheduled court date.

Certain matters are quite simply outside my control,

Read more at http://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/jason-turner-notts-county-chief-executive-3436768.aspx#kWrhXckooYyTyriS.99

YOUng Pies? Why re-brand from Junior Magpies??? Who comes up with this nonsense?

Just get passionate people to help run it, you don't need to overhaul everything - it just highlights its easier to wipe than it is to 'work' with people. Aside from that, I wonder what the point was? Don't get me wrong, I value the effort but if the CEO doesn't know or more likely doesn't want to say - then it really makes you wonder what goes off.

Fianance is the main job of the Chief Executive, he's just trying to avoid responsibilty here.

I've had dealings with him myself. I have him found him aloof, condescending, and he has written to me about issues iin which he avoided the point(s) and was 'economical with the truth'.

It should be @ivansneck, but not in our case it isn't. The club is clearly dependent on Ray Trew to pay its bills. If he doesn't, for whatever reason, there is very little the CEO can do about it, whatever you think of the bloke.

It's frightening the club is so dependent on one man. He could close us down tomorrow if he wanted.

12 minutes ago, DangerousSausage said:

It should be @ivansneck, but not in our case it isn't. The club is clearly dependent on Ray Trew to pay its bills. If he doesn't, for whatever reason, there is very little the CEO can do about it, whatever you think of the bloke.

It's frightening the club is so dependent on one man. He could close us down tomorrow if he wanted.

Yes I understand that but why wasn't the HMRC being paid regulalry in small amounts? That's his job.

I would find it hard to believe Ray operates a football club that doesn't have the ability to pay its own bills.

All generated money, even if we are losing £250,000 per month should be paid into that account and it should have enough in it to pay the bills. He handles the HMRC like its something that can be padded off and dealt with at the last minute. I would not surprised if it isn't his way to get back at us.

Maybe @ivansneck JT doesnt have the authority to say what revenue goes where. I suppose it is probably easier, and less painful to the pocket, to discount the club's selling price to a buyer to the value of the tax bill, than to have to pay the bill out of whichever account you keep your fortune in. If we take Jason Turner at his word then the current situation must be very frustrating for him - from the CEO down the whole club is dependant on RT making the right decision over the next few days.

9 hours ago, Riverleeno said:

Maybe @ivansneck JT doesnt have the authority to say what revenue goes where. I suppose it is probably easier, and less painful to the pocket, to discount the club's selling price to a buyer to the value of the tax bill, than to have to pay the bill out of whichever account you keep your fortune in. If we take Jason Turner at his word then the current situation must be very frustrating for him - from the CEO down the whole club is dependant on RT making the right decision over the next few days.

You may well be right, but personnally from my dealings with him I will never take Jason Turner at his word. Once bitten, twice shy.

Archived