Takeover!!

ivansneck

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,793
  • Days Won:  162

i thought you cant lower prices because of st? is this just a one off.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  1,263
  • Days Won:  25

Big AH , Twitter latest , a big snag to sort out that only came to light yesterday , then sign contracts Monday and get motoring , ??? What's that I wonder ? 

i am not worried, i think ah is committed to the sale and wants to bring better times to the club.

it just might impact what he puts in the budget but we can live with being a mediocre team because it beats being the current circus that we are now. 

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  17
  • Days Won:  0

Agree @liampie

Everybody's saying the weekend now, I don't doubt it will be done by then, Hardy, Trew and the HG estate all lose otherwise. 

The circus will continue though, it's the 10th today after the weekend we're well into the window and going to have to scrape the barrel for any kind of additions(signings and loans)I can't see many managers wanting a job that's getting bigger by the day, especially with better options around, Chesterfield and Northampton being 2.

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  17
  • Days Won:  0

Hoping Hardy's shook hands with the next manager until contract time and that managers working on things already 🙈

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  5,427
  • Days Won:  287

22 minutes ago, ScaffPie said:

Hoping Hardy's shook hands with the next manager until contract time and that managers working on things already 🙈

Fully agree with this, any manager worth his salt will already have identified players and will ideally be working on it.

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  1,041
  • Days Won:  71

A few minutes late, but:

"Finally got there guys, thank you for all your tremendous support! Now let's get this Club back where it belongs! New World starts today!"

Looks like it's finally sorted.

He posted on Twitter: "Finally got there guys." Hope he's not talking about the traffic!

PS:

34852296.jpg

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,179
  • Days Won:  23

Get in! Cannot contain my happiness right now! Dancing round my house singing [emoji23]

In time-honoured Notts County tradition, can I be the first one to say HARDY OUT? ;)

• Content Count:  1,588
  • Days Won:  22

16 minutes ago, ohstanleyaborah said:

Get in! Cannot contain my happiness right now! Dancing round my house singing emoji23.png

is there a video?

• Content Count:  1,588
  • Days Won:  22

But I haven't been interviewed yet and I'm brilliant with PowerPoint!!

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,234
  • Days Won:  69

Absolutely delighted for all pie fans.Well done to Alan Hardy and all the best with your plans for Notts. :super::sheep::goodjob::doh:

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  2,743
  • Days Won:  3

Old @super_ram 's been checking all morning and when there was no news just after noon we were both very concerned.He checked again after we'd had our dinner and when he gave a loud cheer I knew immediately that positive progress had been made.Thanks for your persistence AH and all the best with Notts.My walking sticks are available should you need them.

Now I can't wait to hear his plans for the club. He's not going to be throwing massive amounts of money at the club so he needs to get it right. That means a good choice of manager (IMPORTANT) and continuity through all levels of the club. To make NCFC a fun club to play and work for again. Bring back the family feel.

He's already got fans on-side by lowering gate prices for the visit of Mansfield and I hope we can be a bit more imaginative about ticket pricing in the future. An ever-dwindling fanbase paying ever-higher prices isn't a viable strategy for the future. We've got a big stadium, let's use it.

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  1,932
  • Days Won:  26

19 minutes ago, DangerousSausage said:

Now I can't wait to hear his plans for the club. He's not going to be throwing massive amounts of money at the club so he needs to get it right. That means a good choice of manager (IMPORTANT) and continuity through all levels of the club. To make NCFC a fun club to play and work for again. Bring back the family feel.

He's already got fans on-side by lowering gate prices for the visit of Mansfield and I hope we can be a bit more imaginative about ticket pricing in the future. An ever-dwindling fanbase paying ever-higher prices isn't a viable strategy for the future. We've got a big stadium, let's use it.

Well said, i do think he will (and knows he will have to) throw a lot of cash between now and the end of June then start building the club properly.

I'm excited about what the future holds for us now.

COYP!!!!

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  1,263
  • Days Won:  25

Like above had my phone with me at work checking as and when I could , great news , Like above managerial appointment now is massive , and get to safety then build steady and see where it takes us , just happy it's over the line :frantics:

so please that its finally resolved, i commend ah for purchasing the club and staying committed to the takeover.

Archived