Takeover!!

ivansneck

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope the gun isn't being jumped because of the optimism attached with the possible outcome.

There's nothing concrete from what I can read right now, all seems to be related to his business and the most recent party of theirs - yet the one tweet could very well be about Notts but it could be about the party. I'm sitting on the fence with this, however I hope its true.

48 minutes ago, Elite_pie said:

The HMRC court date is tomorrow, maybe that has helped to move things on.

Let's hope for good news sooner rather than later.

god i hope it is this because i am worried what tomorrow could bring otherwise. :(

He's normally quite quick with his retweeted answers, but he has not replied to any of the Notts fans, so it may be a case of agreed in principle, but not allowed to say anything yet. He does normally interact with Notts fans, So we shall wait and see.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He's normally quite quick with his retweeted answers, but he has not replied to any of the Notts fans, so it may be a case of agreed in principle, but not allowed to say anything yet. He does normally interact with Notts fans, So we shall wait and see.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It might be related to the fact he's been getting some negative tweets from people in concern to him wasting fans time.

Not exactly sure I understood how that could be.

Yet another solution is that he's still partying and hasn't read any messages but only time will tell.

1. 37 replies346 retweets320 likes

Retweet

More

I'm delighted to announce that I have agreed terms to buy Notts County FC. I am immensely proud & honoured & look forward to a great future

0 replies4 retweets7 likes

Retweeted

Liked

More

Supporter+

Great news. I wonder how this impacts on the ladies? Will they be part of the deal? They are part of the club, even if the circumstances of that are unpalatable, and I hope that they are treated with respect. It's one of the first questions that should be answered IMO. 

Great news folks!

I'm pleased we took the news as it came but well done to @ivansneck for posting about the tweet. Now lets hope we can move forward and re-bridge on the mess created, there are many fans who simply stopped going for reasons involving the prior owners - yet I don't think they'll suddenly all reappear but I hope in my heart that Alan Hardy will create the family club feeling which has been lost.

Hopefully this stupid YOUngPIES can be re-branded back to Junior Magpies.

Supporter+

Alan Hardy has to be given a long leash. He has quite a mess to clean up. We can't expect instant success. Avoiding relegation will do to be going on with. Start again next season, with the right structures in place. One area I'd put serious investment into is youth. Notts are never going to have money for massive transfer fees, build from within. Again that will take time but Notts fans have to be patient. 

I think fans will be patient and understanding, we firstly need to survive the drop - this can be done by reuniting and pulling together.

All the players need to step up to the plate and give 100%, those that don't want to be at Notts will soon be seen but we really need to regroup and push on. Alan shouldn't be judged by past mistakes, he should also be given more than just the end of this season for things to improve. Lets face it, it won't happen over night but the good thing is that we now have someone who wants to move the club forward.

When next season starts, I hope he remains ambitious but doesn't do what has been previously done.

You know start talking of promotion, big signings, money and the surreal wonderland that was always being pushed onto our supporters base - then for certain people to say we have unrealistic expectations when they don't get what they want from it.

4 hours ago, notts-joe said:

Great news folks!

I'm pleased we took the news as it came but well done to @ivansneck for posting about the tweet. Now lets hope we can move forward and re-bridge on the mess created, there are many fans who simply stopped going for reasons involving the prior owners - yet I don't think they'll suddenly all reappear but I hope in my heart that Alan Hardy will create the family club feeling which has been lost.

Hopefully this stupid YOUngPIES can be re-branded back to Junior Magpies.

You may call me 'ivanscoop' ace reporter from now on!

Archived