better vibes now around notts and meadow lane?

liampie

The appointment of Nolan and even to a degree the release of Aborah would have been massively difference if they both had of occurred within the Trew era.

The difference is faith and understanding, people know the release of Aborah is most likely to balance the books and to allow for the new signings. Whereas I still feel there is tension around - it is starting to be lifted. I certainly feel Alan Hardy has a good understanding of fans views and he's trying to breed the good feel factor back into the club. It's this type of atmosphere which brings passion and allow teams to form a good vibe throughout the club.

Hopefully we can continue because I certainly feel we need to take the good times with the bad.

yesterday has made the fan base fall to the floor, it wont be instant to fix and we need to try to remain optimistic.

yes players need to do more but we are in an hole, we wont get out of it unless we are one. i hate seeing overreacts to defeats, yes i know the score and performance was bad but how quickly can it change??

On 31/01/2017 at 20:29, notts-joe said:

The difference is faith and understanding, people know the release of Aborah is most likely to balance the books.

I don't think that's the case at all.  I doubt Aborah was on a massive wage, but the reason for his departure is blatantly obvious - no manager after Moniz thinks he is a team player.  

His attitude rather than anything financial is the reason he has gone.

27 minutes ago, Elite_pie said:

I don't think that's the case at all.  I doubt Aborah was on a massive wage, but the reason for his departure is blatantly obvious - no manager after Moniz thinks he is a team player.  

My comment came before all that was reported, however I am certain his release gave us the money to make signings.

Supporter+

The honeymoon will be well and truly over if Notts lose on Saturday. I don't see this happening though. A win will keep the buzz going.

21 hours ago, Elite_pie said:

What with all the debt that is reported, I think its most probable that they accessed who they could release in order to bring in.

The back story just makes it more plausible.

No doubt Aborah was a luxury that we was not even using but there's more to the release than just his attitude training.

Archived