Match Discussion: Game 33 - The Glovers (H)

PON_News

Game 33 - The Glovers (H)

Team: Yeovil Town

Date: 25/02/17

Where: Meadow Lane

What line-up should Kevin Nolan opt for? What will be the key areas for the Magpies to get a victory? What do you think the final score will be?

Have your say below, join in with the Pride of Nottingham match discussion.

Have some shuffling of the pack with Duffy suspended , if possible change as little as we can , Yeovil not good on the road won 2,  6 draws , 7 defeats , 12 scored 24 conceded , hoping for a NOTTS victory 3-1 , COYP 

• Like 4

Supporter+

I can't see any other result other than a home victory. 3-2 to Notts. 

• Like 2

Another win would be amazing but I expect it to be tight.. It will be interesting to see who he opts for as the centre backs with Duffy suspended.. 2-0 Notts 50th min and 89th..

• Like 3

I don't like the optimism because it's leading to the wheelbarrow becoming broken again.

That said we should beat Yeovil, however if recent memories serve me correct - they tend to be our bogie team. They're not the side they was a few years back and I am sure if we get behind the game, make as much noise as possible it will be rewarding. My heart says it will be 1-1 draw.

Provided we play well and work hard, it will do me.

Just hope we can get points to push on now, as it's what we need for safety.

• Like 3

Its good to see fans suggesting that Notts can continue their impressive form as of late.

Will Notts win? I would hope that will happen but I think we are bound to experience a defeat soon. Provided the wheel can be re-attached and we can focus on gaining the points, whatever happens won't be a concern. I'm going for 3-1 to Yeovil for my prediction. Sorry!

anyone noticed some fans suggesting on fb that duffy has picked up his performances due to knowing he would be suspended? its funny what some people come out with.

it will be interesting to see if dickinson comes back in or how nolan hands the problem, as duffy has done well recently. i think it will be close, not expecting a lot of goals but i think it will be entertaining. a draw to me sounds about right.

• Like 1

The game wasn't as bad as I am seeing from various places in terms of comments.

We was by far the better team, Yeovil wasn't at all impressive and looked like a side content to draw. That said, I did fear they would pinch the only goal by fluke but was about right. Of course Notts had chances but in the final third they wasn't that good. I think both strikers had an off day during the match, I also think we made the wrong changes but overall we defended well, passed it around nicely in midfield and Collin looked comfortable.

Its a fair result for me, and I actually found the game to be quite entertaining.

For discussion purposes for the Match Discussion, here's the highlights from yesterday's game.

How do you feel about the result and performance?

• Like 1

Supporter+

Mixed feelings. A point is better than nothing but Notts should have picked up all 3. At least it keeps the run going which is important heading down to Plymouth tomorrow night.