5pm Signing

Northants Pie

28 minutes ago, Chris said:

Is Shaun Brisley any good?

He seems to have a good experience with lower tier clubs, but I really don't recall him at all.

I'm the same really, as I don't know anything about him at all.  I am however positive about his signing for 3 reasons though:

1. Nolan worked with him at Orient so should know what he's getting.

2. He's described as 'a talker and a leader', so should fit into the team ethos Nolan is trying to build.

3. He plugs one of the most obvious gaps in the squad.  At least Hollis and Duffy have serious competition now.

From what I read on the Carlisle forum he seems to have some ability but they didn't see the best of him and struggled to get into a poor defence. Let's hope we can get the best out of him. I'm encouraged that Kevin Nolan has already worked with him and knows what he's getting.

Archived