elliot hewitt in midfield

liampie

he seems to be thriving in midfield, i thought he would struggle with noble coming in and all the other players who play there but i quickly think its becoming his natural position. its hard to see him losing his place in the team after performances like yesterday.

what do you think?

He just needs to strive for more consistency for me.

I've always liked him and, I still think he can do a job elsewhere if required but in midfield he does do a lot of the work we really require. Fans said to me yesterday that he's a like for like replacement for Yates, this is a huge testament to him.

Personally I feel he gives us more defensively and attacking wise, as he runs himself into the ground regardless of his performance.

Hopefully he can continue to thrive in the position he plays.

By Elliot Hewitt playing he will prove and its good that we have someone who can drop to right or center back.

For me he is becoming the most improved player for the club and is in good shout to be named as the player of the season. He does the things we miss well and I do feel he could easy the loss of Yates. Noor Husin looks a class act in a 4-4-2 formation.

Got to play him in midfield, look at the mess we were in the game where he had to cover Centre Half and the he was ridiculously dropped the next game, resulting in the midfield being a bigger mess. Without him in the centre of the park we are lightweight and ineffective, we need his work rate.

23 hours ago, upthepies said:

By Elliot Hewitt playing he will prove and its good that we have someone who can drop to right or center back.

For me he is becoming the most improved player for the club and is in good shout to be named as the player of the season. He does the things we miss well and I do feel he could easy the loss of Yates. Noor Husin looks a class act in a 4-4-2 formation.

hes improved but i also think he needs to continue further to be in the shout for that imo.

2 hours ago, Fozzy said:

Got to play him in midfield, look at the mess we were in the game where he had to cover Centre Half and the he was ridiculously dropped the next game, resulting in the midfield being a bigger mess. Without him in the centre of the park we are lightweight and ineffective, we need his work rate.

he breaks things up well doesnt he? i think hewitt is the fine balance of what we need.

in form hes strong on the ball and good in possession.

Archived