Genaro Snijders

Piethagoram

• Followers:  11
  • Content Count:  8,811
  • Days Won:  193
  • 𝕏:  twitter @piethagoram

https://www.voetbal247.nl/voormalig-profvoetballer-snijders-zoekt-nieuwe-uitdaging-in-tweede-of-derde-divisie/

Genaro Snijders has been well on the road from a social point of view, but the green turf continues to pull for the fast wing attacker. The only 28-year-old former player of Vitesse, Willem II and FC Oss hopes to be able to quickly show his skills in the Second or Third Division.

Social career
The player living in Almere no longer barks at a new club in professional football. ,, I am now looking for a club in the Second or Third Division. I would like to keep playing at the level, but I also chose to focus more on my social career. There will be family expansion and we want to stay with the children in the Netherlands. Recently I got a unique opportunity for a nice job and am working on setting up my own football school. I also have some nice projects in collaboration with the city of Amsterdam. What is now only missing is a nice club for me in one of the mentioned competitions ", Snijders told Voetbal247.

Experience in professional football
In the past Snijders played for Vitesse, FC Omniworld, Willem II, FC Dordrecht and FC Oss among others. The attacker is, he says, ready for a new challenge. ,, After my departure from England, where I played at Notts County, I continued to train hard to stay fit. I have a lot to offer for a club from the Second or Third Division. I am only 28 years old and I have a lot of experience from professional football. "

Passing on experience
The attacker looks back with a good feeling on the previous years in which he was active in professional football. "The highlight of my career as a professional football player was the period at Vitesse when I had to fight myself back after injury and of course also my last period as a professional football player in England. I would like to share my experiences with the new football school with the new generation of talents. With hard work and the right attitude you can achieve a lot. You do not have to be the best, but if you work harder you also get to your destination where you need to be. "

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,939
  • Days Won:  162

i had an invite to a facebook for genaros football school i think he will do well, he won the community award whilst at notts and that shows his ability to support others. i sometimes wished he was still here because he looked like a good player. i never really understood why he did not get to start much, his goal against villa i think was class.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,773
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+
12 minutes ago, liampie said:

i had an invite to a facebook for genaros football school i think he will do well, he won the community award whilst at notts and that shows his ability to support others. i sometimes wished he was still here because he looked like a good player. i never really understood why he did not get to start much, his goal against villa i think was class.

I liked him too, he seems a decent bloke who's willing to engage with fans and not a bad footballer as well.

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,734
  • Days Won:  27

I think Genaro Snijders will be thinking about life after football, he would make a good coach.

His career at Notts wasn't a lack of effort on his part, just a limitation in opportunity but I think he's a good player too. Good luck with his career and football school.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,144
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I also had an invitation to his Facebook page which I have liked.

He's always engaging with Notts fans on there, plus on Instagram and it's nice to see. When he won the PFA community champion it showed how good he is with representing himself and caring about people. I think he will make a great coach and, hopefully his school will blossom. I do think he would make a good youth coach, which I hope somewhere picks this up because he's patient more than most.

Another good find @Piethagoram.

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,467
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

Who will be the last of Richardo Moniz's men to open their own football school or academy? They all seem to be doing it.

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,356
  • Days Won:  1

It seems like all ex pro's take this route when they fail or struggle to secure a new club.

What I find more shocking is that Haydn Hollis is doing this, not Snijders or Jenner they have had a proper career.

Archived