Anymore transfers

Magic magpie

Alan Hardy and Kevin Nolan have certainly impressed in the transfer market but I wish Mel Morris and Frank Lampard would give me something to get excited about for my first team too.:panic::panic:

i hope we will sign two to three more players but i think only one more is likely.

i would ideally like to see mason bennett return on loan, then a keeper and another right back who can switch to left back.

15 minutes ago, liampie said:

i hope we will sign two to three more players but i think only one more is likely.

i would ideally like to see mason bennett return on loan, then a keeper and another right back who can switch to left back.

Mason Bennett I definitely agree a goal keeper most definitely mate 

I still have this as my wish list...

LB/RB/GK/ST

I think it's safe to assume Kellett will be a winger but also cover for Dan Jones, so it's unlikely a LB will be signed - as it is unlikely a keeper will be brought in. I really do believe Notts will only sign 1 or 2 more players.

7 minutes ago, Chris said:

I still have this as my wish list...

LB/RB/GK/ST

I think it's safe to assume Kellett will be a winger but also cover for Dan Jones, so it's unlikely a LB will be signed - as it is unlikely a keeper will be brought in. I really do believe Notts will only sign 1 or 2 more players.

Agree with you @Chris

We are now being linked with another winger - Mohammed Eisa.

Good player, he proved himself to be tricky against us and did much of the hard work for his team last season. Thoughts? I would say Andy Kellett would most certainly be a left back if we sign another winger, either that or @Piethagoram is right again and someone is going to depart.

@liampie he would be a sound signing for Notts.

All these players show that there's an actual plan to the squad being assembled and I would love to Mohammed Eisa at Notts, though we do need other areas too and I do feel we tend to focus on one area rather than the whole team.

46 minutes ago, ARLukomski said:

Calm your kittens about the Mo Eisa rumours. We were never in for him. Why would we. The account is rubbish

Sorry to ruin everyone's dreams

Haha...

I wonder if this was Notts though - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44728529

It wouldn't surprise me if the club tried to sign him at some point or even if they do, I know people are saying he would cost the club a small fortune but if Eisa hands in a transfer request it may be enough.

12 minutes ago, Chris said:

Haha...

I wonder if this was Notts though - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44728529

It wouldn't surprise me if the club tried to sign him at some point or even if they do, I know people are saying he would cost the club a small fortune but if Eisa hands in a transfer request it may be enough.

Think it was Peterborough

Archived