Dan Jones should he start against Colchester.?

Magic magpie

County have just one pre seaon Game left next Saturday away at Luton. So we now we look at players who should against Colchester and for me Dan Jones has been a stand out player his commitment to defending and the team and his over all pre seaon.  

So my question is should dan jones start against Colchester and how would you rate his pre seaon.?

If Andy Kellett is as fast as people claim, he should replace Nathan Thomas on the wing for the game against Colchester United.

This would mean Dan Jones would have to start, I just feel we need more pace. I liked Thomas, though he wasn't effective enough today and he barely took on a Leicester City player - Colchester will be tall and daunting, pace would be a massive boost to Notts against them.

Hopefully Kristian Dennis and Kane Hemmings will start too.

I like Dan Jones but some times he gets caught out of position but he does tend to make up for it, I think we a stronger centre pairing it would not be an issue. Nobody points out how Matt Tootle is very much the same [without the pace to cover].

Based on the majority of last season I think Dan Jones has to start.

I have not seen enough of Andy Kellett, but if he got selected and Richard Duffy started ahead of Ben Hall, well it wouldn't look good to me. I would start Jones and the majority of the squad that started against Leicester.

Archived