Travelling!

samwatto2008

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  922
  • Days Won:  9

Where have our PON community been on their jollies in the past? 

Most exotic countries? Exciting places you have seen? Anyone done any of the 7 wonders? 

If not ... wheres everybody's favorite place in the UK and why?

Ill start us off. Most exotic place I've been to is Bahamas. I've been to countries such as Cyprus, Croatia, Spain, Italy and the USA. Seen the Acropolis in Athens and a few other wonders in and around Europe. My favorite place in the UK is probably Woolacombe (Butchered the spelling) love the beach there and a little ice cream parlor called Normies :) 

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,144
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I haven't left the UK apart from a school trip.

I love going Skegness with my family, it's almost my second or third home and I know the place better than some locals. :D

In the next few years, I hope to visit America and Australia but until then I'm still just taking this as they come. Mind you, one of these days I'm going to steal @Fan of Big Tone's holiday tickets and whisk myself a way, think of it like Bully's star prize.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,773
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

We love cruises, I went on my first cruise for my big birthday with a 0 at the end, we went on a cruise which amongst other places visited Venice, Pisa, Rome, Gibraltar it was supposed to be a one off holiday of a lifetime but we were hooked and we’ve since been on 6 more cruises, we’ve visited Dubrovnik, Malta, Scicily, Corfu, Santorini, Rhodes, Athens, Amsterdam, Bruges, Madeira, Canaries and more I can’t remember. Not sure which I would class as most exotic, Santorini in the Greek Isles was probably the most picturesque.

In November we visit the Azores on another cruise and if funds permit we want to do the Norwegian Fjords next year, we are running out of savings though so we’ll have to see.

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  3,589
  • Days Won:  75

9 hours ago, Fan of Big Tone said:

We love cruises, I went on my first cruise for my big birthday with a 0 at the end, we went on a cruise which amongst other places visited Venice, Pisa, Rome, Gibraltar it was supposed to be a one off holiday of a lifetime but we were hooked and we’ve since been on 6 more cruises, we’ve visited Dubrovnik, Malta, Scicily, Corfu, Santorini, Rhodes, Athens, Amsterdam, Bruges, Madeira, Canaries and more I can’t remember. Not sure which I would class as most exotic, Santorini in the Greek Isles was probably the most picturesque.

In November we visit the Azores on another cruise and if funds permit we want to do the Norwegian Fjords next year, we are running out of savings though so we’ll have to see.

And this is where his nickname ‘Judith’ stems from.

Formthr younger members, google Judith Chalmers!

• Content Count:  12,939
  • Days Won:  162

i have visited various uk islands where my family are scattered around but i like tenerife the most.

its a very friendly and relaxing place to go.

• Content Count:  10,773
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+
1 hour ago, liampie said:

i have visited various uk islands where my family are scattered around but i like tenerife the most.

its a very friendly and relaxing place to go.

We’re off to Lanzarote in February, not a cruise but a first ever flight.

Archived