Do you feel Harry Kewell will get the job done?

AmericanPie

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

Do you feel Harry Kewell will get the job done for Notts?

I am curious to know what fans think about the chances of Harry Kewell having success at Notts, will he safe the club from relegation? Can he push Notts up the table and give League Two a promotion challenge?

Optimistically, I just wish to read that he has installed some sort of belief within the squad whilst steering the club to safety. I would write-off promotion for this because the league survival is far more important. I just hope Harry Kewell has enough about him to improve the defence whilst getting the best out of this Notts squad. There is time to turn things around I think, its just a question of if he can.

What would your targets for Harry Kewell be? And do you think he will get the job done?

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  419
  • Days Won:  1

I don't know what to expect, the way Rob Milsom and Alan Hardy speak of him I am expecting him to struggle.

I just don't see how he can be the person to fix the weak defending we see week in and out, but look we have to support and give our backing otherwise as I say the decision will only become worse.

I would accept mid table if the performances improved dramatically.

Is the right man for the job? It's not me to say, the chairman has put his trust in him and we will have to see.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,144
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I just hope he is, there is nothing else that can be said about it really.

I have no clue if he's the right man, looking at things he doesn't seem to have the experience for a job of this nature but I most likely said the same about Kevin Nolan. I'm all for giving people a chance, so we shall see what happens. I just want him to keep Notts away from the relegation zone, I don't care about anything else this season.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,939
  • Days Won:  162

3 hours ago, Piethagoram said:

He has a job as the squad isnt good enough to compete with the "taller teams" in L2. 

its good enough, they just have to work harder and be more physical.

defensively things can improve, so i am not worried about height myself.

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,467
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

I'm happy to give him this season but the club needs to try and work on progress, rather than pushing the targets. Lincoln are doing well in League Two because they are working hard but they have settled into the league, they keep pushing and now they're reaping the rewards.

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,734
  • Days Won:  27

I just hope more than anything.

Alan Hardy said a lot of what he did about Kevin Nolan but about Harry Kewell, such has his approach to work and training. I think AH knows this is a huge gamble but I hope for the fans that he can get the job right. It was interesting to see him say promotion is still possible, I disagree but only time will tell.

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  52
  • Days Won:  2

Don't think he suffers fools gladly, can remember the rant he did last season against the Crawley players early in the season.

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392

On ‎04‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 00:09, macpie said:

Don't think he suffers fools gladly, can remember the rant he did last season against the Crawley players early in the season.

That shows a strong manager I think.

Kevin Nolan always seemed like he wanted to be the players best friend, Richard Duffy among others never seemed capable of doing anything wrong too.

Archived