If there was an election tomorrow who would you vote for?

If there was an election tomorrow who would you vote for?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you vote for??

• Conservative
    • Labour
    • Liberal/Democrat
    • Ukip
    • Green
    • Other
    • Wouldn't vote

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,455
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

I would vote Labour but they need to get their act together.

The way their own party tries to sabotage their own leader has become a joke and although things seems better now, I am not convinced they have the interest of the voters. Too many seem in it for their own games and people may say things about Jeremy Corbyn but I can see a passion there.

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  618
  • Days Won:  1

16 hours ago, Piethagoram said:

@BlakeWhat "messages" do you agree with?

Not what you think most likely.

I'm not "going" to fall into any sort of trap talking about politics on here, people choose what messages they believe will represented and honoured by the party. Ukip may be chasing the BREXIT decision but this is not the reason for my interest. Besides, I am too young to vote.

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  3,589
  • Days Won:  75

10 hours ago, Blake said:

Not what you think most likely.

I'm not "going" to fall into any sort of trap talking about politics on here, people choose what messages they believe will represented and honoured by the party. Ukip may be chasing the BREXIT decision but this is not the reason for my interest. Besides, I am too young to vote.

This isn’t the Mad board mate. People aren’t look to trap each other and start mud slinging arguments. The beauty of this board is the fact we all respect each other, especially different views.

And as for being to young to vote, then that is all the more reason to discuss and share ideas and ideals.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,993
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

@Blake it's natural to be on your guard, I don't enjoy talking politics myself but I am sure any points would be discussed maturely mate.

Hissingdwarf is spot on with what he said, he's a massive politics nut. 😛 

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  6,696
  • Days Won:  43

I don’t like talking about politics my self cause so many times people have said my views are daft.  but I do like to see other people’s views and see what they think because listening to different opinions helps you think .. well it dose me when it comes to voting I’m a floater apparently 😂

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,588
  • Days Won:  22

If I could vote, I would consider Ukip.
At the moment I am not sure any of the main parties speak to me as a person, so voting would be hard but I generally agree with the messages sent out by Ukip.

You reply will be respected on this board, even by people who may disagree with it. I also would like to know, especially given your age.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived