Just wanted to apologise..

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  6,696
  • Days Won:  43

So I wanted to apologise for my posts after County’s last defeat. 

At the weekend I made some posts encouraging us to stick together as a fan base and a group to support Notts through rough time. I think some people took it as I was trying to tell people what to think and what to do please take it from me this was not the case if anyone thought I sincerely apologise that was never the way I intended it to come across. Like you all I love this club and only want the best for it I myself didn’t want to think negatively just yet I just wanted us to stick together I could have put it better. Like everyone else I’m feeling frustrated and maybe should have put it in a better context and worded differently. Anyway I just wanted to apologise. No response from you guys required just wanted to you know that I didn’t mean to be forceful or rude or disrespectful 

cheers guys and girls 

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,908
  • Days Won:  162

just be mindful text can be picked up differently from how you mean, i am sure people will understand. just have to move forward but dont worry @Magic magpie.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,993
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I wouldn't worry mate.

I am sure nobody has given things a second thought, lets just move forward positively and be a real community.

• Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  2,466
  • Days Won:  15

@Magic magpie as I said when I messaged you, don't worry about Notts or what fans have to say.

Try not to worry about it.

We have been used to seeing seasons like this and things will improve, the club will be fine but as fans this place will give people a sane sanctuary to freely express themselves. It's not a case of complaining or moaning, just the current state of affairs.

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,290
  • Days Won:  69

Well done @Magic magpiei it takes guts to admit that you may have gone a little over the top with your comments.I think members understood what you were trying  to say and how you felt.No need to apologise but seeing as you have,I think I can say, on behalf of all PoN members -Apology accepted

1 hour ago, super_ram said:

Well done @Magic magpiei it takes guts to admit that you may have gone a little over the top with your comments.I think members understood what you were trying  to say and how you felt.No need to apologise but seeing as you have,I think I can say, on behalf of all PoN members -Apology accepted

Hope so @super_ram like I say I just wanted to try to bring people together 

2 hours ago, allardyces tash said:

@Magic magpie as I said when I messaged you, don't worry about Notts or what fans have to say.

Try not to worry about it.

We have been used to seeing seasons like this and things will improve, the club will be fine but as fans this place will give people a sane sanctuary to freely express themselves. It's not a case of complaining or moaning, just the current state of affairs.

You did indeed say that sir ..  I appreciated that message my friend 👍🏻

3 hours ago, Chris said:

I wouldn't worry mate.

I am sure nobody has given things a second thought, lets just move forward positively and be a real community.

Most definitely buddy 👍🏻

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

No idea what you did, I didn't see anything of what you have mentioned but credit should be given for holding your hands up.

Archived