Daily chat thread - Friday 14th September

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  922
  • Days Won:  9

Sorry folks this is extremely late, however I have only just woke up after having a long one on nights yesterday. Wasn't in until 6am so asleep for sort of 6:30am. Bit of a quiet one from me today again however this is my last night shift of the week so will be looking forward to a few days off.

Think I am going to get my haircut at a place called Easy Barber in Sutton-in-Ashfield, it's nice and cheap and the staff do a good job however they are all self employed and I like supporting local business.

Then I will probably go to ASDA to get some bits for tea, think were having some chicken pakoras with onion bhajis with salad. So will get some bits for that and then gym later with my mate. Then it will be all chilling out up until work. Unfortunately no Friday feeling from me, as for the rest of you let me know how you're getting on this Friday? Early finishes? 

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,993
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I'm still spring cleaning the site, a touch here and there.

I have sent a reminder again via e-mail to the contestants of the prediction league, also stuck all three prizes up - which I personally feel is amazing! I hope the person who wins the artwork of my poem enjoys it.

I have been busy with an appointment too, which totally knocked my schedule. 

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,350
  • Days Won:  1

I should be working right now but it's quiet.

I've sneaked onto the site to see the latest, but I might be distracted by my actual work. Later on I will be going out for a meal with my wife, then tomorrow its match day.

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,728
  • Days Won:  27

I am waiting to hear back from two job interviews.

So far I have just been watching TV and posting on PON, I have done a little housework (for my parents) and now I am just relaxing. Big day tomorrow, I am pleased with the latest signings.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,908
  • Days Won:  162

busy day

i have fetched the shopping, been into the city and started to look for a new job. i cant be bothered with my current place, the way i have been treated just makes me want to find somewhere i can grow into a role.

• Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  2,466
  • Days Won:  15

I am hoping it doesn't rain, as I want to do stuff around my garden and sort out some of the side fencing near my garage.

It doesn't look too good here.

My days has been pretty slow, and I have been on and off here like a yoyo.

Archived