Notts robbed again by poor refereeing

Magic magpie

So Notts have fallen to their second straight defeat but it was not the fault of the lads. Notts, through Lewis Alexander, went 1-0 head. Then Turley brought down Rhys Healey in the penalty box which ended in a penalty and Turley received a straight red, which wasn’t a straight red nor a penalty. County fought back with 10 men but finally mk dons found there second goal and that was that and no way back for the brave magpies. 

My question is how much longer must we contend with blind biased refs .. I think enough is enough .. the football league need to take action. 

23 minutes ago, Chris said:

The referees didn't punish Notts much during the 09/10 season, that squad was too good but this squad never learns. I've warned about cards and @samwatto2008 mentioned Turkey.

It’s a joke mate the refs need training.. that I don’t doubt your really never wrong .. but it put the team o edge when the refs are like this 

Archived