Jamie Turley battle scars

Magic magpie

So it’s been a hell of a week for Jamie Turley the red card last Tuesday against the MK Dons which resulted in a penalty us loosing 2-1. 

But good news would finely come in the way that the red card to be recinded and Turley allowed to play against Swindon. 

Turley would start and in the first half would sustain a cut above his right eye. which bleed to the point where he had to have the wound above his eye stapled on the side of the pitch of all places. 

Jamie would need to be bandaged up and a clean shirt. But the cut continued to bleed over four shirts in total. 

In the end it took eight stitches after the final whistle to halt the blood but as you can see the bruise has now come out.

But despite the cut Jamie still carryed on with heart of a warrior and I’m sure we can agree he is a #truemagpie 

F9C293E6-98C1-4AEE-BBFB-877DF430D007.png

jamie is a tough cookie without doubt hearing about the broken jaw as well and he carried on that’s just amazing .. you don’t see footballers like that anymore. He is a true magpie. 

Im hoping his contract will be exstened in January he has definitely earned his place no doubt about that. 

He is a true magpie in my opinion 👍🏻👍🏻

Like players years ago, he trys to play with an injury.. well done to him for trying.

Most modern players wont stay on even with a slight injury, i know sometimes its better that way and sometimes its the managers decision obviously.

On 30/10/2018 at 12:19, Truefootballfan said:

Jamie Turley could become a Notts legend given the opportunity to continue his development with us. We haven’t had too many players willing to get hurt for the badge in recent years.

I can see him having a moment like Sir Charlie Palmer, scoring a memorable goal.

Archived