Ardley feeling frustration

Magic magpie

It’s no secret that since Neal Ardley arrived at Meadow Lane both players and fans have taken to him as one of our own. 

Under Neal the squad has shown some fight and signs of improvement, but every time it looks like Notts are back on the right road they slip and suffer defeat. 

This was the result on Saturday, after a goalless draw with Bury, tails were once again up then the defeat to Oldham lead to more frustration ,none more than the gaffer. 

Since his arrival Ardley has been honest about his players in defeat and win and shown fighting talk and real passion for the club. 

After the weekend defeat at Oldham he gave his post match reaction to the Notts county website showing more frustration saying the response in the Oldham defeat wasn’t good enough. 

He also said it’s frustrating because he wants his squad to give the Notts fans the performance they deserve. 

Below is the link to the full post match with the gaffer. 

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news/2019/january/ardley-post-oldham-010119/

I think we all feel sorry for Neal Ardley, what a bloody shambles he’s walked into and now he has no players to try and sort the situation out. I am doing my utmost to stay positive in the hope that he can pull things round but it’s getting more & more difficult with every throw of the dice.

i don’t think anyone has the answer other than a complete revamp of the squad but there is litttime an virtually no money to do anything positive. That coupled with the fact that nobody will want to come to a club now odds on for relegation. 

All we can do is continue to go to games and try to stay positive.

good luck Neal you’re gonna need every bit of that experience to dig us out of this mess.

He has given everything to this job .. the way he has taken us fans to his heart and the way he is with the players for me speaks volumes with out speaking. 

He has the exspirence to keep us up but he has walked in to a mess a squad that at start of the season odds on Favourite to be promoted is now falling apart. 

I believe that Neil can turn this round I wish him the best of luck I know he can turn it round everything about him is real the anger the frustration nothing is false with Neal he wants to keep Notts up and his passion and backing from us the fans and he can turn the squad round. 

He feels the same frustration as we do for a manager that’s always a good sign it means his hearts here in Notts.

He needs to find the right balance with this squad, and has he's said we need to grind out the results. It's important the club starts to breed a positive vibe, this would make a huge difference not just to the players but their confidence.

Everything is low, even the fans morale is down.

Archived