Is Patience is the key to a successful sale ?

Magic magpie

So I know right now with the sale not going through as fast as we would like we are getting nervous and a bit frustrated but I’ve been thinking. We’ve waited this long for the sale if we have to wait a few more days I think it’s worth it as long as this time we can get guarantees off  the new owner they have money the budget and they are not like munto was. As far as we know it could be something something simple holding up the sale. Neal Ardley may have been told he’s the manager next season and has been given his budget to spend he may already have air Mark players etc. Buying a club for this value isn’t like buying a house or so I’m told 😂😂 so I’m just hoping that even though there’s been no announcement yet behind the scenes work is taking place.

There is nothing fans can do about the takeover, only be there if the worst happens.

It's not so much about patience, it's about just staying collected and not allowing things to tint the new season. If Notts are going to have a go at promotion or stabilising themselves, they need fans to act accordingly.

I'm quite happy to wait, I just feel a little more transparency would go a long way.

Personally, I don't expect names to be revealed, but there must be things that would reassure fans that things are fine, that the takeover is at whatever stages. Keeping fans in the dark isn't in anyone's interest, I am sure positive news will start to filter out.

@upthepies is exactly right.

Archived