Are the Reedtz Brothers different?

AmericanPie

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

Are the Reedtz Brothers different to most football club owners?

They appear to be genuine fans of the game, and have shown a good level of understanding early on. They're patient, they've backed Neal Ardley and the club seems to be reaping their rewards.

If the season does proceed, and it restarts again.

Any success that comes will largely come down to his secure and confident they have made Notts be an inviting club to play football [of course Neal Ardley deserves credit too].

Thoughts?

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  1,910
  • Days Won:  5

It's nice to have no false promises, gimmicks or the chairman doing his media rounds for attention.

They seem like the typical owners any club would wish for, prepared to back and invest into the club but leave everyone to do their jobs. I feel some of the previous owners wanted to nanny people too much or do everything, you have to trust your staff.

As far as I am concerned, they're a breath of fresh air.

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  743
  • Days Won:  2

I think so, I believe both previous owners would have sacked NA once the pressure mounted on him.

Praise has to be given for their steady approach, I don't think they're the type to panic or worry. This could have been one former chairman's downfall.

• Followers:  11
  • Content Count:  8,801
  • Days Won:  193
  • 𝕏:  twitter @piethagoram

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,936
  • Days Won:  162

they have come into the club with their own ideas but are allowing the staff to get on, i think they will have a different business model than others. i think they look at the whole picture and that might help them to identify what needs doing.

i think notts are lucky to have them.

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,733
  • Days Won:  27

These two will become legends in their own rights in the future, we are a very lucky club.

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  495
  • Days Won:  1

I can see them in a few years being very forward thinking and paving the way for how a professional club should be ran, they're unlike any owners we have had. I do think they value investment and, AH did a lot of that. RT also gave us a nice sports bar which I feel the brothers should look at improving when it comes to making our way back into the leagues.

It's nice to know we have owners who put the club first, it's how it should be.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,143
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

It's still early days, yet we know they appreciate all parts of the game - especially stats.

If we cast our minds back to the fans forum, they spoke about respecting modern football styles but also looking at the future. You have to stay one step ahead of the game, but I think right now we have things going well (despite the league suspension).

They're owners who don't throw their toys out of the pram, want to be centre of attention or just cause trouble for the sake of publicity.

I would say they're quite different, yet if you look at any successful club you will see things which our owners do similar. I hope we can share a great ride with them and, that they adopt Notts as their club not just because they bought us when we looked doomed but because we're a club that has shared some great memories with.

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  18,303
  • Days Won:  28

They seem to know more about football stats and get players in that others may not have looked at. I know partly down to the manager too. The bills are being paid and money is still invested, i just hope it carries on but not have too much financial strain on them.

Archived