Booty joins Bradford Park Avenue

Piethagoram

Booty was great when he came in, I was really impressed with him. Sadly injuries were a real problem for him, hopefully he's sorted now but we'll see if that's the case in the coming weeks.

I was half hoping we might offer him a deal once he got fit again, but obviously it's not to be right now. I think Notts will keep watch to see how he does at Bradford, if he's performing like Roberts down there I'd hope we'd look at getting him back here. 

I am pleased for Regan, as he's a good talent and, deserves the opportunity to show he's not injury prone.

He always did well when he came on, sometimes he never went above an acceptable level but when he did - you could see there was something special. I know Twitter had this debate recently, with some fans suggesting that others are obsessed with him and, that he's average at best.

I completely disagree, I think he could've done a job here if he was available to play.

A player like him will have knocks from time to time, it's unfortunate that he struggled during his time at Notts but I feel at Bradford Park Avenue that he will get this chance to overcome his start. I can easily see him progressing up the football pyramid in the future.

I was checking out some of the scores from the weekend earlier and funnily enough Bradford Park Avenue played Leamington, Sam Osborne’s team!

It was 3-1 to Leamington. Booty made the bench but came on at HT. @Piethagoram look away now! Osbourne… er, scored… Twice! Think that’s his 9th goal in something like 11 games! 😲🙈

@Piethagoram ozzy left not because of a low ball contract offer, but because he was not guaranteed game time and he wanted to be involved more in first team football. our mistake as he could fill some of the void this season and become a better player with that time.

good luck to regan booty, i always felt he did well for notts.

Archived