Elisa Sam; ready for first team football?

Joshua

Elisa Sam and even Jimmy Knowles seem to have been written off way too early, both offer something different but I can see Sam becoming a powerhouse for us. He looks match fit now, something which has made a difference with his performances on the pitch.

A few more goals from him and I would like to see him start more often with Kyle Wootton.

Thoughts?

Looks like he's finding his feet literally now, once he got his first goal you could see he had something. A player written off way too early, but there's still more he needs to do but that will come with time.

Him and Ruben Rodrigues are contenders of this seasons best new signing for me.

2 hours ago, Piethagoram said:

@Elite_pie 

Mention of Mick Waitt brings back a few memories, because he was once a team mate of mine.  I think it was 1977/8 season in Division One of the Notts Sunday Morning league when I played for a team called Red Star.  He was a gangly teenager back then, but he was already a class above that level.  He only stayed one season, but I think he scored around 30 goals in 20 odd games.  I know he went to Keyworth United, but when he signed for us I wasn't sure if it was the same bloke until I saw him in a Notts shirt.

if he keeps scoring he will be contention, i think he would do a lot better if we were consistent and creating better chances. i would say hes done okay so far, i mean notts has had players who work hard all the time and barely score and fans moan about his goal ratio.

then we have a player who gets goals and hes underwhelming for 90 minutes.

i have read people referring to him as another enzio type player but i would rather have sam out of the two players.

I think Eli Sam has come good since signing, he does need to work on getting involved but on the other hand his fitness levels seem to be a real test for the quality of players in this division. With confidence and more starts I think he will become more of a handful for the opposition.

Archived