National League Results

Pie since 89

So with last nights results for Grimsby and Chesterfield does that put our loss at the weekend into perspective? For me it just goes to show that this league is still massively unpredictable and no matter what we as supporters think/expect most teams are capable of beating each other on their day. It’s going to be another exciting season again I just hope we’ve done enough come the end of it.

It's a tough decision, ever since we ended up here - the majority said its hard but yet some still think we should be running away with the league. I think if you look at any of the serious contenders, there's room for improvement and I think for us it's all about focus.

Chesterfield have taken themselves from being a dire National League team, to one fighting for promotion.

And, at least we aren't Wrexham. I am happy with the season so far, but if we lost a game - I won't be reading what the majority of others have to say. Mostly because it soon takes its toll when all you want to do is enjoy the season for what it is.

there will be more upsets, i remember last season when wealdstone went on a run which took them from near the bottom to the top. i made the point on the pon fb group that a run can change everything, especially when its a winning streak. yes they ended up falling wayward of the mark but that is where i think the teams with more together and quality will overcome the shortness of being limited.

i dont think some fans really care about the long term, more what is happening right here and now.

that seems short minded to me but i do think there will be many upsets along the way.

The National League with the amount that gets promoted, it makes it a lottery when it comes to promotion. I would like to see Ian Burchnall continue his interactions with the fans and team building exercises are a must.

I would also like to see the club return to the community when it safe to get out and about.

The last two games have been different, I know the OP started this before this point but it just shows what a single defeat can do. Notts has to start believing that they can win games, that promotion is possible.

If nobody believes, tough results will happen.

Archived