Mick Jones interview

Piethagoram

I need to catch up on some of these episodes, I find it hard to balance time, but I am sure its well worth doing so. Having spoken to Kevin Grealish, I already know some inside stuff as to Jack's time at Meadow Lane.

Including how the club wanted to try to get him back for another season, yet Villa wouldn't have it.

mick jones time at the club was short lived for me, i know he had been here before and was some sort of icon figure like paul hart. i think we missed the opportunity to make changes with minds like his.

i wished the reedtz brothers looked at getting some figures that could do various roles, but who connect with the club.

like when mark draper and tommy johnson was here.

our recruitment might not need scouts as such, but these types of people can add a lot of positives i feel.

its a good interview.

On 12/11/2021 at 15:01, liampie said:

mick jones time at the club was short lived for me, i know he had been here before and was some sort of icon figure like paul hart. i think we missed the opportunity to make changes with minds like his.

i wished the reedtz brothers looked at getting some figures that could do various roles, but who connect with the club.

like when mark draper and tommy johnson was here.

our recruitment might not need scouts as such, but these types of people can add a lot of positives i feel.

its a good interview.

Mark Draper would definitely be worth getting back involved I’m sure he runs an academy program with another Ex Pie Dave Norton for lads who have been released by clubs to give them the opportunity to play again could pick up some rough diamonds from there. Having said that the club currently is the most engaged with supporters as it has been for a long time but it’s nice to have ex players involved around behind the scenes.

3 hours ago, Pie since 89 said:

Mark Draper would definitely be worth getting back involved I’m sure he runs an academy program with another Ex Pie Dave Norton for lads who have been released by clubs to give them the opportunity to play again could pick up some rough diamonds from there. Having said that the club currently is the most engaged with supporters as it has been for a long time but it’s nice to have ex players involved around behind the scenes.

i dont think on social media notts interacts that well with fans personally, there is times but it seems like they interact more with people known to them. also, the difference between what they do to reach out for fans suffering. they go above and beyond for some but do little for others. its the same with the deaths in families and i find it saddening. we are all equal.

getting mark draper back would be good, he was wasted as the kit man last time.

21 hours ago, liampie said:

i dont think on social media notts interacts that well with fans personally, there is times but it seems like they interact more with people known to them. also, the difference between what they do to reach out for fans suffering. they go above and beyond for some but do little for others. its the same with the deaths in families and i find it saddening. we are all equal.

getting mark draper back would be good, he was wasted as the kit man last time.

I understand what you are saying on the social media front and the other areas. However I can only speak from my experience that they have been really good it’s been both my daughters birthdays recently a quick email conversation with the right people and two personalised signed pictures of their favourite players sorted and absolutely made their days. I think some of it is about approaching the right people in the club as I can’t imagine they leave anyone out deliberately.

Archived