Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Pride of Nottingham (Notts County Community)

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NottsTastic

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by NottsTastic

  1. I do think that with the advancements in training and physiotherapy, some players are managing to continue their careers. The point Jim makes about Connell and MG is a good one. We need experience in the right quantity and we have it now. I’m looking forward to seeing some new faces and Kyle Cameron signing on for 2 more seasons.
  2. He was a good player for Notts. His smart play and tricks will be missed, but I don’t think we will be lacking in quality. We have always seemed to improve with our new recruitment and, whilst he leaves a big gap and some hefty boots to fill, someone else will step up. Onwards to League One, the Notts go!
  3. Yeah, he spoke highly of Notts in the article, which was quite enjoyable. McGoldrick's perspective was particularly engaging. Hopefully, he got off to a strong start, alongside our other players. It seems that this season could bring another successful campaign for Notts.
  4. Some of the players would signal a huge amount of ambition if Notts were to try to sign any of them. Zac Williams, Di’Shon Bernard and Mamadou Jobe are all class. Signing any of these three would send a message to the league. However, I suspect League One teams would come in and turn heads.
  5. Great news for Notts County and Tiernan Brooks as he is called up to the Ireland U21 squad!
  6. This is an awesome signing. Randall is a beast who can dominate any midfield. He has strength, agility, balance and determination. He’s also a loyal and honest guy who will honour our shirt and our badge. He’s going to be an icon at Notts.
  7. It’s impressive to see teams like Doncaster Rovers and Shrewsbury Town achieving promotions after their playoff successes. Their hard work and dedication paid off in the end.
  8. Quite the non-league wanderer, innit? Thought he'd be kickin' about at a loftier level by now.
  9. Have to go for another back to back win, keep pressure on the teams around and hope Barrow slip up.
  10. Very good game, Aldershot looked good on the ball but awful where it mattered. I thought they would stun us but managed to hang in there. Grew in confidence once Roberts found the back of the net.
  11. I can see a close draw like 1-1 happening, I think they'll be more defensive with Cal Roberts. I'm sure they'll do their homework, we need to do ours!
  12. Great win! Massive result but a very poor performance again. I would always take the win though.
  13. If it goes ahead, we need to put them in their place and go to win. Use the excitement of the weekends goal thriller, let them do the team talk and just play hard.
  14. 5-0 ???? credit to them for making it this far, i do feel sorry for them but what a game.
  15. It’s a joke, they need to remove the sand if it’s such a problem.
  16. I have a feeling they will win 2-0, I’m very nervous.
  17. Notts did okay until Woking scored, that took our sting out of the game. Had Notts of won, people would be more grounded but it’s not a defeat.
  18. Think it’s the type of game that Notts normally does well in, if Woking come organised, Notts just had to use the quality that is there to break them down. It should be a good game.
  19. Not bothered but predict 1-0 win, I’d welcome some form of experimentation in the game too.
  20. Valid thoughts I feel, but I don’t see Ardley changing much. I don’t even see Enzio getting dropped, if he does, then it’s going to be for one match. Then Ozzy will be straight out. Rose might end up on the bench.
  21. 1-0 Notts. Thomas to score. I don’t think it will be pretty football or exciting, end to end but mostly a dire game.
  22. 2-1 is my prediction. I think they’ll take the lead, with Wes Thomas pulling level and in the second half, around the 67th minute Mitch Rose to win it.
  23. Well done for taking the pictures, I think the Faces of PON are a great feature to have.
  24. The club had to lower the pricing, the silly thing is they would have only done this due to the lack of sales. Not because it was the right thing to do.
  25. You don't choose to be a Notts fan, you're born one. ????

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.