Crewe Alexandra (H) Aftermath #Crewe

Chris

• Followers:  25
  • Content Count:  30,343
  • Days Won:  1,063
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Here's a view of what the general census of the Crewe Alexandra fans think.

Before the Game

sankeyred; Said "I think were playing these at the right time,another away win 1-2."

crewebacca; Said "Given the current form of both teams we'll hammer 'em 1-0 C.O.Y.R."

BenAlexl Said "Tough one this not beaten County in the last nine meetings, but we are looking stronger in all departments so I will go with 1-2 COYR."

alexmick; Said "Another tough away encounter, although they are all difficult in this very competitive league. Having not won away at County since 1997, perhaps this Alex outfit, with our new look forward line can do the business tomorrow and make headway on the teams just above us. I will go for a hard fought 2-1 victory, with goals from Ajose and Grant."

Crewe99; Said "I'd go with us getting a point today. Not one of our favourite opponents so if we keep adding to our total, I'm happy.

Gone with the same team that won last week.
"

Aftermath

Ryancrewefan4ever; Said "Ness has just hammered one in to make it 1-1, sounds like were just edging it so far."

alexmock; Said "Not too far off picking up that valuable point today, as their goal was a very late one. I see that they had a man sent off for a second bookable offence. Grant, once again the man to receive the rough treatment."

itwasin; Said "I think Vale have cleaned up a bit since Micky left,however let's hope Vale don't take quick free kicks or corners as Crewe get caught out to often in this department,not to mention late Goals!"

SuperCrewe; said "Another decent performance, game could have gone either way, but for the first time in a few week the result went against us.

Yes Ajose had a couple of chances that he didn't take , but he's a livewire of the like we haven't seen since the Nicky Maynard days!

Lots of optimism, and for me not a question of whether we can avoid the drop, more a case of how high can we finish !
"

GSmith; Said "Was at the game yesterday and saw behind me, fans fighting. A lad had a go at a fan for snapping a seat off, so he started on him. And what look like his dad joined in and said he was going to slit the lads jaw. All this because a crewe fan had a go at another person for snapping a seat off. Massive heads gone."

Notts Fans - Aftermath

View what our fans thought - Here [Video]

Which comments stand out to you and why? What are your thoughts?

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  13,052
  • Days Won:  162

pretty rounded views, sound like a nice set of fans who support their football and know football.

i feel they was unlucky, credit to them.

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  2,832
  • Days Won:  59

Some decent comments and I like the attitude.. totally different from Bristol fans...

Do Notts bill Crewe for a replacement seat?

Not really much discussing going on amongst the Railwaymen, it could be much different others but I will say that they're a club which generally view games without those tinted glasses some folk like to wear. I had a scout on the City forum again after @Northants Pie mentioned Scunny had two keepers injured with broken arms and they're mocking them.

Supposedly during the game they kept faking 'injuries'.

Clearly Crewe fans enjoy football and are in the 'supporting' business for the right reason. Sorry folks, shizzle team just winds me up.

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  1,932
  • Days Won:  26

Does Keith Curle support Bristol City??

I only ask as he shares the same lack of personal qualities as the vast majority of their "fans"

• Followers:  8
  • Content Count:  3,552
  • Days Won:  9

No bitter comments? No complaints about our shirt? What happened @notts-joe this is not good enough!

@upthepies I wasn't expecting anything like that, I never do but I was surprised to learn about the damage to the seat(s).

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  916
  • Days Won:  3

They came here wanting to win, so I can see that 2-1 might have been a good prediction and score line.

i am just glad it was us and not then. Thanks lads! ;)

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  18,308
  • Days Won:  28

A good video and some good comments too.

Archived