Notts : New loan signing Connor Lemonheigh Evans

Piethagoram

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,923
  • Days Won:  162

its a good signing, he does well at this level but for a loan signing i think the clubs gone overboard with the hype.

let him do his stuff on the pitch.

its great we have added more depth but i hate when things like this come back and make it look like we have egg on our face. i dont want to be the voice of negativity but i do feel this way. its good that he has people here he knows, so lets see where it goes.

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,733
  • Days Won:  27

Solid signing to bring in but does he play on the wing? Is he not to replace Tobi Adebayo-Rowling?

I am just a little confused where he will play otherwise.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,139
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Good player, I will be keen to see how he does.

Notts are starting to pick up the talent that others are wasting and, I am certain we can get the most out of him whilst under the loan deal. If there are plans to see him remain permanently, I think it will go down to how he does. It's nice to see the squad strengthening, but I would've thought a striker may have come in to assist with Scott's injury. Nonetheless, I am excited about the signing.

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  5,444
  • Days Won:  287

This is good, some extra strength in depth for the run-in won't hurt (although a striker would be handy if Scott is out for longer). Seems to be versatile and chips in with the odd goal too.

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,461
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

He seemed eager to get involved today, nothing spectacular from him and Jodi Jones looks to be the far better loan signing.

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  1,062
  • Days Won:  54

I agree with what others have said, wouldn't have been my position of choice to strengthen. Nothing against L-Evans who I think is a great player. I just thought, given Jodi Jones filled in at RWB and with Adebayo-Rowling out and Nemane needing to be managed that might have been the area to strengthen.

Having heard Luke William’s reasoning, it makes sense, as to why he’s been bought in. We can rotate players and maintain that high pressing from the front. And I do wonder if he’s been earmarked as a potential Rodrigues replacement and it means we can get a real look at him. 🧐🤔

• Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  2,469
  • Days Won:  15

I am eagerly waiting to see more of him beyond just a cameo appearance. From what I have heard, he seems to possess all the necessary abilities, and I do recall him playing well against Notts. However, since he is only on a season-long loan, I am uncertain about the comments regarding the possibility of a long-term deal. If he is being considered as a potential replacement for Ruben Rodrigues, then I hope he can step up and shine.

Based on what I have seen so far, I believe he has the potential to become a valuable asset for the team. However, I think it is crucial to give him more playing time to see how he performs under pressure. If he continues to demonstrate the same level of skill and determination, then I would welcome the idea of a long-term deal. Nevertheless, I think it's too soon to make any predictions.

I am looking forward to seeing him play in upcoming games and how he contributes to the team's overall performance. If he can adapt to the team's style of play and build chemistry with his fellow teammates, then I am confident that he can make a significant impact. Ultimately, it's up to him to prove himself and earn a spot in the starting lineup, but I have high hopes for his future with the team.