Adam Chicksen: from almost leaving to essential player - discussing his impact on Notts County's Success

PON_News

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  18,280
  • Days Won:  80

What are your thoughts on Adam Chicksen's impressive performance and impact for Notts County this season? From almost leaving the club to becoming an essential player, how do you think he has improved and contributed to the team's success?

Share your thoughts on how Adam Chicksen has been instrumental in Notts County's success this season and don't forget to check out the Pride of Nottingham article on his impressive form!

• Like 2

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,923
  • Days Won:  162

his consistency and importance has been incredible this season, he will be one of the main contenders i feel for play of the season which unlike most others this year has at least 5 or more strong contenders.

the amount he does on the pitch seems crazy at times because hes all over it.

• Like 1

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,355
  • Days Won:  1

In my opinion, Adam Chicksen's performance is a result of a combination of good coaching, self-improvement, and the team stretching its resources. It's important to have players of similar abilities to play well. Not everyone can be as good as Messi or Ronaldo.

• Like 2

• Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  2,469
  • Days Won:  15

Adam Chicksen's extended one-year contract has proven to be a brilliant decision as he has become a crucial player for Notts this season. His consistency and reliability on and off the pitch have made him one of the first names on the team sheet for Luke Williams. Chicksen's talent and dedication have been instrumental in helping the Magpies push towards their goal of returning to the Football League.

• Like 1

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,007
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I once told by Joe Jones that I should never admit I'm wrong. However, I thought we should've got rid of Adam Chicksen simply because I knew he was much better than what we had seen but even now, I don't think I thought he could be as good as he is this season.

How wrong were most of us that thought he should be let go?

Now, I am wanting and hoping he'll sign a new two-year-deal, but I think it's going to be unfortunate that we may just have to see if we gain promotion. Adam, I could never have been more wrong. I have seen how you are off the pitch, you are humble and on the pitch it's been fantastic to see you wear the black & white shirt. Please stay, please stay, please stay. 😊

• Like 1

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  1,903
  • Days Won:  5

Chicksen has been a revelation for Notts County this season and has been one of the best left-backs in the league.

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,461
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

Throughout the season, Adam Chicksen has been an outstanding contributor to our team. However, in the last few games, it's clear that he hasn't quite had his usual energy and spark. Given the sheer number of minutes he has played this season, it's understandable that fatigue may be setting in. Despite this recent dip in form, it's important to recognise the impact he has had on the team as a whole.

As a driving force within the squad, Adam has shown remarkable improvement in his play compared to previous seasons, and has undoubtedly become a key player. His consistent efforts and dedication have not gone unnoticed by fans and teammates alike. Even if he may be experiencing some exhaustion in the current moment, it's clear that his contributions have been invaluable to our success.

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  5,444
  • Days Won:  287

He's been an absolute revelation this season.

When he joined us, many Bolton fans I've were full of praise for him, but he quickly found himself out of the first-team picture (I've just looked at his stats - up to April in his first season, he started just four games for us) and seemed destined for the door. That he managed to fight back and make himself an indispensable part of the team is testimony to his own attitude and how we've moved forward as a club.

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  495
  • Days Won:  1

It didn't take long for those negative minds in the fan base to suggest he needed to be dropped because he wasn't performing "well". However, he appeared fatigued and drained, which could explain his subpar performances. While he did look better against Scunthorpe, I suspect his role and duties may have been adjusted to keep him in the side. There is nothing wrong with suggesting a player needs to be rested, but what I am referring to are those who believe he has become a poor player. These individuals are borderline idiots.

• Like 1