Goals : Notts v Scunthorpe

Piethagoram

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  13,083
  • Days Won:  162

all good goals, even the own goal was  nicely worked. langstaff really wanted that hattrick, but i dont think the own goal will be given to him even tho it looked to be on target. 

• Followers:  25
  • Content Count:  30,368
  • Days Won:  1,063
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Does the commentator say "by this sensational fan, from the north-east." :unsure:

Their defending re-minds me of ours when we got relegated, our goals were well worked but if they had tried to defend - all would've been easily prevented. Whilst the move for the first goal and the pass to score, it was a very basic finish. Second goal, I think Langstaff was crossing the ball to the far post. His first, very easily header, none of their players bothered. Langstaff's second, Palmer does a decent ball which cuts in, and the finish is very clinical but so many Scunthorpe defenders could've made it harder. Despite all of what I have said here. Notts would've scored on way or another, it doesn't take anything away from our performance, but it does highlight how easily they made it for us.

• Haha 2

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  1,966
  • Days Won:  5

It's nice to catch up on the highlights, but I'm not keen on John Thompson covering the games. His accent is difficult to understand, and he sounds unintelligent. I'm not too sure about the other person. Even Charlie Slater puts me off, as he comes across as arrogant and talks a lot of nonsense.

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,519
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

There is nothing quite like watching a clean sheet, four superb goals, and excellent players working hard together to achieve victory.