Bye Bye Arquin.

Feral Fox

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  3,589
  • Days Won:  75

The gods are smiling on us!!!!!

:)

Notts County Football Club can confirm that striker Yoann Arquin has joined Scottish Premier League outfit Ross County on a free transfer.

Arquin has found game time limited under manager Shaun Derry and joins the Staggies following a successful trial at the Global Energy Stadium.

The Frenchman arrived at Meadow Lane in the summer of 2012 from Hereford United and has made a total of 65 appearances, scoring 13 goals. 

The club would like to thank Yoann for his efforts in the Black and White stripes. 

Look out for further transfer updates during the January transfer window here on the official site. 

Read more at http://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news/article/yoann-arquin-joins-ross-county-1296633.aspx#bc4y8cehx3fMOEea.99

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,989
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Good Bye to him, it's a shame he didn't quite reach his potential whilst with us but it gives us and him a chance to move on.

I for one will hope he settles with Ross County, my mum used to make their shirts! So I have a soft spot for 'em.

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  2,894
  • Days Won:  229

Well, to be fair his attitude was a bit iffy wasn't it. In Derry We Trust. 

Well, to be fair his attitude was a bit iffy wasn't it. In Derry We Trust. 

Sums him up really. A bit iffy!

I don't think many people were moaning about his ability. It was always his lack of motivation. This showed at its worse when he suddenly became superman in front of the cameras, but on a regular cold and dark Saturday he couldn't be arsed. Glad Derry and GA sussed this quickly and moved him on. Should never have been offered a new contract in the first place.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Yes he certainly had the talent without a shadow of a doubt he could have been a good player for us if only he had applied himself.

I hope its a good move for him, its certainly a good move for Notts County.

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  3,509
  • Days Won:  9

WHAT??? HE'S GONE?

Good Luck to the lad, I am sure he tried but he was not cut out for what we need. Good player but very frustrating, I hope Ross County fans have done their research here. Watch him score an hat trick in his debut!

• Content Count:  2,140
  • Days Won:  58

What a shame... LOL

Rare that I'm really pleased to see a player go but for this lad I make an exception. No doubt a naturally very talented footballer, but one who had one of the most awful attitudes ever. When he could be bothered he could do amazing things, but he could only be bothered about three times a season. Derry believes in hard work, grit and determination, and Arquin offered none of those things. I have every faith that Derry knows what he's doing. He actually seems to be revelling in the wheeling and dealing roll Trew has asked him to do. Derry is shipping out the dead wood  which is great.

An eye opening statistic: in all the games in which Joss Labadie and Arquin were in the squad, we picked up 11 points from a possible 57. Since the two of them have been left out of all match squads, we've managed 13 from 21.

Arquin strolled about the pitch wearing gloves down here in September, hows he going to cope in the Scottish highlands!? I can't see the Scots taking too kindly to his finger on lips shushing his own fans when he scores celebration either.

Good riddance

• Content Count:  12,905
  • Days Won:  162

we can move on i am sure but hopefully towards better, he was a decent striker. first/backup, i would not say he was solely to blame but with a consistant manager we can make progress.

cya yoann

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  486
  • Days Won:  1

WHAT??? HE'S GONE?

Good Luck to the lad, I am sure he tried but he was not cut out for what we need. Good player but very frustrating, I hope Ross County fans have done their research here. Watch him score an hat trick in his debut!

scottish league is piss poor bet most of use on here could score a hat trick unless it was celtic or rangers lol

Glad the baggage is being released.

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  1,902
  • Days Won:  17

He'll need UGG Boots up there, not football boots. Hope he can get some to match his gloves.

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,333
  • Days Won:  11

My heavens, What a day!

Just started a New Job today, (How you doing in that regards Liam? Good luck lad) and then got home and logged on after not having access to the t'ernet. I read this, you have made my evening. 

Thanks for nothing, ya lazy Bast...d . Don't you dare step foot inside meadow lane again, you Robbed us of a wage for long enough. 

Which prat signed him in the first place?

Now let get some players in who give a ****

Rant over

We are Notts We move .................

Canadian and most of us feel better now he's gone

• Content Count:  12,905
  • Days Won:  162

My heavens, What a day!

Just started a New Job today, (How you doing in that regards Liam? Good luck lad) and then got home and logged on after not having access to the t'ernet. I read this, you have made my evening. 

Thanks for nothing, ya lazy Bast...d . Don't you dare step foot inside meadow lane again, you Robbed us of a wage for long enough. 

Which prat signed him in the first place?

Now let get some players in who give a ****

Rant over

We are Notts We move .................

still looking, i had an offer for a trial but the noise level puts me off. i dont really want to start a temp job either, they dont seem to work out. congrats on your new job @Canadian! hope you had a good day and enjoying it.

was it not kc who signed him? i believe it was curle.

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,290
  • Days Won:  69

It looks like there wont be many Notts fans miss him!

• Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

I see Arquin scored for Ross County yesterday, found his level?

Archived